What's new

‘Rohingyas still suffering persecution in Myanmar despite int’l court order’

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
ferocious people we are!!

I wish General Moin would be running the country instead of a meek Hasina Bibi. Moin had forced the MM navy out of our part of BoB in 2008 where they were digging for oil/gas
With nothing more than a British vintage frigate and a patrol boat at the time. But no, we ganjakhors want democracy

It is quite depressing and pathetic, yes.

But 90% of the population is content watching Bollywood movies and living in bliss. If you want Bangladesh to move forward ban Facebook, tiktok, p0rn and Bollywood (basically p0rn with no nudity) for 5 years and see the difference in the people's mentality. The rising cases of sexual abuse can be directly linked to the lewdness touted on TV as the new normal, Indian TV; where all you have to do is just ask and she'll get down for an 'item song' and more.
I would say keep **** open and ban the Indian channel, those are worse than ****, instigating force and coercion in sexual activities and what not

DalalErMaNodi

May 12, 2020
Country
Bangladesh
With nothing more than a British vintage frigate and a patrol boat at the time. But no, we ganjakhors want democracy

I would say keep **** open and ban the Indian channel, those are worse than ****, instigating force and coercion in sexual activities and what not
teaching kids to send MMS, bollywood is cancer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom