• Monday, October 14, 2019

Featured Riyadh to press Nawaz for more troops to fight IS threat: report

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by Devil Soul, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheetah786

Cheetah786 PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +1 / 7,279 / -4
    Pakistan
    The Saudis don’t trust their own military,Saudi Arabia maintains two parallel armed forces: a feeble army, which is denied ammunition, and the Bedouin or “White Army,” that protects the royal family. Most of the tens of billions of US and British arms bought by the kingdom sit rusting in warehouses, or are operated by western mercenaries. US mercenary firms direct the White Guard.

WERE THE SAUDIS BEHIND 9/11? « Eric Margolis

2. I FLY HIGH

I FLY HIGH FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 556 / -0
    yes unfortunately it is an unholy war between KSA and Iran , both are condemnable in that , why Iran plays shia proxy wars , both must be condemned . While For Pakistan we have to see our national interest and to deploy troops in KSA against ISIS is in our interest economically and otherwise .

3. ghilzai

ghilzai FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,920 / -11
    Pakistan
    It is in our interests to sit on the wall and watch the show, there are many other muslim nations who are richer, better equipped then us, they can contribute.

We take out the menace of Terrorism from our country, beat each and every bastardos born till he puts Pakistan first
    Says I am no Sunni I am no Shia I am a Muslim a Pakistani.

4. I FLY HIGH

I FLY HIGH FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 556 / -0
    I strongly disagree , we should refrain from any pro sect war but to help KSA against against terrorists is not bad ideology at all . We need to feed our people and stabilise economy , it is a good opportunity and we should go for it .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.