• Monday, January 20, 2020

Reunification of Pakistan with India

Discussion in 'General Photos & Multimedia' started by Haris Ali2140, Oct 5, 2019.

1. jamahir

jamahir ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 13,531 / -8
    India
    Well, bhai, I am not one to use "Chutiya" to describe anyone. Also, I have no automatic objection to anyone with a french-cut.

But like I said, what I objected to was what he said.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. PAKISTANFOREVER

PAKISTANFOREVER BANNED

Ratings:
    +14 / 12,410 / -17
    United Kingdom

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........And indians don't think they are racially superior to Pakistanis?????????????...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........looks like you don't know how most indians expecially the rss think.........:lol:

Also, less than 2% of indians having ANY sort of racial link to Pakistanis means that "large swathes" of Pakistanis and indians are the same race????????????....WTF!!!!!!!.....:disagree:..........:lol:........can you post a link to prove your claims?

Here is the evidence that proves the vast majority of Pakistanis are racially and genetically different to indians:

https://i.redd.it/hhkjl5osalk11.jpg

Funny you mention the Iranian part. I was told by an Iranian girl in London some 2 weeks ago that Southern Iranians share the same ethnic origins as Pakistanis which is why they look alike.

PS When did I claim Pakistanis and Arabs are the same race?.............:disagree:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.............There are many Nigerians living in England too. Does that mean the White English have racial and genetic links to Nigeria and Black Africa???????............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..........:disagree:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. American Pakistani

American Pakistani ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 17,762 / -0
    Pakistan
    Little do we as Pakistanis know, indians are trying with their entire capacity to use propaganda, and everything to confuse not just the world but Pakistanis too. And I can see on this thread.

Another aim of india is to divert the attention away from genocide in IOK, which too seem to be succeeding. Pakistan has finally mentally accepted the happenings and the noise from Pakistan is dying dry. Unfortunately.

I will request mods to counter these kind of propaganda threads, kill these threads and enforce ban on any indian propaganda threads.

Instead invite Khalistanis and Kashmiris in huge number to this forum, make it attracted to them. Invite Tamils, Assamese, Nagalanders, Tripurans, etc who want independence from artificial R Republic.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Behram Khilji

Behram Khilji BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 234 / -0
    Pakistan
    They never Accepted the Huns, gujjaras, kushans, Turco afghans , Islam the British but reality is very different.

North Indians have inner insecurities, they know one day the south indians will rise, their reign is in danger.

• Thanks Thanks x 1