What's new

Rename/Rebranding Pakistan Airforce To Pakistan Aerospace Force?

faani83

Aug 11, 2019
Country
Canada
-Shouldn't Pakistan Airforce change its name to Pakistan Aerospace Force?
-It is Already taking care of Space Sphere (Complementing/Superseding Sparaco/Spy satellites etc
-PAF is also leading with AI & Computing with PAF Center of Artificial Intelligence and Computing
-Also going for 5th Generation Technologies(Multiple projects in AZM)
-May be it takes cares of Pakistan's CYBER SECURITY (Correct me if I am wrong on this ). Dont Know who does?
-What do you guys think?

Meliodas

Mar 17, 2019
Country
Pakistan
-It is Already taking care of Space Sphere (Complementing/Superseding Sparaco/Spy satellites etc
-PAF is also leading with AI & Computing with PAF Center of Artificial Intelligence and Computing
-May be it takes cares of Pakistan's CYBER SECURITY (Correct me if I am wrong on this ). Dont Know who does?
-What do you guys think?
Day Dreaming ? We don't have anything concrete that remotely justifies the name neither in aircrafts not in missiles. Performance of suparco is better not discussed.

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
why? just to attract more attention?

SF_109_Unit_01088R.jpg

IbnAbdullah

Jul 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Salaam

Not before we have a starship Enterprise lookalike commissioned. If not that then at least some sort of spaceflight capability.

Jf-17 block 3

Sep 10, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Call them Shaheen-e-Pakistan.
They watch over the enemies from the sky (or space) , they watch over Pakistan from the sky, when time comes they strike with their long claws and destroy their prey.

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
May 27, 2015
Country
Pakistan
-What do you guys think?
Someone suggested a similar concept about suparco. The name was : PARDA=PAKISTAN Aerospace R&D Agency. Woi hoa Jo aaj tak aisy ideas k sath hota aaya Hai.

MIRauf

Mar 23, 2018
Country
United States
-What do you guys think?
You mean rebrand PN to Pakistan Aerospace Force ? Then Admiral Sheik Rasheed could Command the PNS "PIB Colony" Space Ship, however a Contingent of PAF pilots could pilot the Thunder Fighter ( ref: Buck Rogers in 25th century )

PS: Sorry mods for going off topic, I just couldn't resist it.

Last edited:

MIRauf

Mar 23, 2018
Country
United States
Both Russia ( USSR ) and US have been to space since the late 60s. Lets put a man in space first then perhaps start a separate Armed forces Division, let's say "Pak Space Force", draw specialized / qualified folks from PAF, PN, PN Marines and PA and build it up.

To get to that stage, lets develop SLV, design, build and test Manned Capsule. Build a large Swimming pool, put the personal through vigorous testing phase and other physical and mental tests.

why? just to attract more attention?

SF_109_Unit_01088R.jpg

Feb 18th, season II will be loaded on Netflix, waiting anxiously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom