What's new

Referendum - Presidential System

H!TchHiker

Aug 16, 2016
Country
Pakistan
but in Pakistan ppl already thinks its presidential system already like if court bails to someone or anything happen its prime minister mistake whoeve sitting
No I don't think people assume it happens due to PM..our PM is not that much powerful....centre of gravity is not PM in pakistan

AZ1

Jul 25, 2017
Country
Pakistan
No I don't think people assume it happens due to PM..our PM is not that much powerful....centre of gravity is not PM in pakistan
yeah this is what i thought also but after talking with even educated persons they say look erdugan did this and that and Ik didnt do this. they dont buy what system is.

Xestan

Sep 25, 2009
Presidential form of Government also requires a Parliament. The legislation happens in the similar way. In US, Congress keeps a check on the President.

What we need is a better selection in the Parliament and an empowered Parliament.

xyx007

Nov 27, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Parliament system is not good for poor country like us and it is not good fit for our geographic nature. In the entire constitutional and political history of Pakistan, presidential system was not experienced in its true form but it was more prone to vague and misuse of power.

one cannot avoid the conclusion that the parliamentary system, with all its drawbacks and disadvantages, may still be more suitable to Pakistan’s condition and climate. During recent example of senate election , we have seen excesses of the parliamentary system, such as floor crossing, and destabilization of government. So ball in IK court , lets see how he would like to play ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom