What's new

Re-post: Refutation of the false allegations that Pakistan supports terrorism against Iran

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
CID in Karachi has busted multiple Target killing gangs associated with a " certain sect " supported by Iran, there is no secret at least no now since KY and UB stories hit the news. People are not stupid they know, who are the enemy, I would prefer an enemy who I can identify, rather than an enemy who pretends to be a friend.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan can you PM me?

Salmanov

Aug 25, 2019
Country
Iraq
You fancy fire too? Besides ask the zoro guy, it's been a merry go round for Iranians if you got a sword... so yes, it becomes kinda silly at some point on which former glory you want to celebrate.

Do everyone a favor and join the zoro into extinction!
Zoroastrianism can’t be extent only if you kill all the Iranians and Kurds and Azeris it’s still lives what going to extent is the desert religion

padamchen

BANNED
Nov 11, 2016
Country
India
Zoroastrianism can’t be extent only if you kill all the Iranians and Kurds and Azeris it’s still lives what going to extent is the desert religion
Respect. And love.

Ushta te.

May the Path of Asha be walked on by the Behdin once more.

Once they reject the darkness of the Draegvant.

Also please do not forget our Yazidi and Tajik brothers.

Cheers, Doc

Nov 18, 2014
Country
United States
You have no idea how incredibly funny this is and I couldn't do justice to my rendering... Monty Python and the peeved patriots of Persia. However, mods deemed it offensive... banter, really... it resolved many of your conundrums.
Alas!

Last edited:

ayodhyapati

BANNED
Jul 28, 2020
Country
India
It's a simple answer. Jundullah is a banned organisation. Pakistan hunts down its members and prosecutes them.

This is just one example. What has Iran done against Indian terrorists operating from thier soil.
indian terrorists ?
there are few indian businessmen in IRAN, you are day dreaming about imaginary indian terrorists . world knows which country is harbouring terrorists.

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 14, 2017
Country
Pakistan
indian terrorists ?
there are few indian businessmen in IRAN, you are day dreaming about imaginary indian terrorists . world knows which country is harbouring terrorists.
We have thier head in our prison. Pakistan has submitted an entire dossier to the UN about Indian terrorism in Pakistan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom