What's new

Re-post: Refutation of the false allegations that Pakistan supports terrorism against Iran

xyxmt

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 27, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Iran will never be friend with any muslim country (Shia or Sunni) and it will always align itself with your non-mulsim foe, just look around in our neighborhood and give me any example contrary to what i said. They are on a revenge mode for destroying persian empire.

Meengla

Aug 1, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Here is simple answer , Pakistan and Iran both are economically weak states, it is fact both lands been used by others. Indian used Iranain land under the cover of construction companies to hit inside Pakistan, mainly Quetta and Gawadar. And Isreali used Pak land under CIA agents cover to hit inside Iran, where they killed political and people linked to nuclear field. We discuss this issue many times with proves. Both side suffered enough. Time to move on .
You never know its Israel-India joint operation on both side .
Yes.
Pakistan and Iran never had a rivalry except in the 1990s in Afghanistan where the two countries were on the opposite sides--and so were Pakistan and Turkey!
Iran is/was an expansionist regime while Pakistan had no interest beyond safeguarding Pakistan's interests against India--a formidable tasks. Iranians know that and the world knows that. This is an essential truth which I guess all foreign policy planners in most countries know and that's what informs their foreign policies wrt to Pakistan.

But, as you said, both are weak countries and are susceptible to outside incursions. Iranians have a semi-justified suspicion of Pakistan because of Pakistan's close alliance with the Arabs and, until recently, with Washington and by extension with Iran's mortal enemies the Israelis. And Pakistanis are also justified to suspect the Iranian motives considering Iran after 1979 had started to use sectarianism in Pakistan to advance the Iranian goals.

Until great powers like China and Russia offer iron clad assurances to both countries to bring them together, I foresee the mutual distrust to continue.

India and it's role in Iran is miniscule in this debate. Indians can be easily kicked out of whatever little presence they have in Iran--and Iranian leadership have time and again clearly spoken about Kashmir, to give you an idea where India stands in Iran

raptor22

Dec 8, 2011
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Iran will never be friend with any muslim country (Shia or Sunni) and it will always align itself with your non-mulsim foe, just look around in our neighborhood and give me any example contrary to what i said. They are on a revenge mode for destroying persian empire.
The ones that attacked us either 14 centuries ago or 3 decades ago were Arabs ... and when Arabs attacked Kuwait we extended our hands for Kuwaiti people and sheltered them .. as we did the exact same thing for Iraqis when american and their Arabs allies attacked Iraq after 8 years of supporting its dictator killing Iranians ... or we did it the same in Bosnia -- Arbil - Qatar - Lebanon and Palestine ... we are sanctioned left and right due to our stance regarding Palestine ... the one which is receiving F15 and F35 have aligned itself with non-mulsim foes .. not Iran ...
I dunno what you guys smoke but whatever it's it takes you to a parallel world which in reality is upside down ....

Shawnee

Jan 22, 2020
Country
United States
بایدن و روزهای اخرین ترامپ
قسمت پنجم

فرصتی برای ضربت اخر

بمب افکن های استراتژیک وارد میشوند. بمب افکن هایی که فقط وقتی وارد میشن که اخرین هشدار رو داده باشند

تفسیر ها بر این قراره که ترامپ دیگه چیزی برای از دست دادن نداره و میتونه با یک ضربت زندگی رو برای دو دشمنش یعنی بایدن و ایران سختتر کنه
بایدن کار رو با انبوهی مشکل اغاز میکنه

قصه اما اینطور نخواهد بود

هر جنگی الان شروع بشه به پای کینه ترامپ علیه بایدن نوشته میشه و بایدن مسوولیت بدی هاش رو نخواهد داشت

حتی لشکری جمهوری خواه ترامپ رو محکوم میکنن
و حتی ژنرال های میانی در برابر چنین جنگی نافرمانی میکنن

ترامپ فقط اهل جنگ کوتاهیه که ببره
نه جنگ طولانی و نه جنگی که ناتمام بگذاره‌

دو بمب افکن برای جنگ خیلی کمه
اما میتونه بازدارندگی بیاره‌

ترامپ نگران ضربت اخر طرف مقابلشه
میدونه با فقط ده هزار سرباز در کویت در جنگ زمینی ضعیفه
تا حدی که حتی نتونن کویت رو نگه دارند

اگرچه بمب افکنهای زیادی میشه هر لحظه از داکوتا بلند بشه

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
But we can say Iranian govt is friendly with Iraqi govt, UAE govt, even Afganistan govt. I do agree that Iran has serious ideological disagreements with many relevant Islamic countries, but you making it seem like Iran has no friends is not true. I think Iran didnt use to have Arab friends decades ago, not today...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom