What's new

Rape cases have been registered under the policy of the government and indian intelligence RAW: Nur

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
This is just wishful thinking. Guess what happened after mujib... whole bd went to destination f for the next 40 years
They won’t kill him, but most probably not let him contest in next election
That's the reason the age of heroes will be gone from Bangladesh . VP Nur and this kind will be just political leaders but not heroes/ Messiah ( so called ) like past day leaders.

And that's the reason no dynasty will rule Bangladesh. And if no dynasty,no political cult .

Now what we are seeing in Bangladesh that's political cult and that's very bad.

Now some chetona khors directly say that politics is like religion and they are fanatics of their motherland and language.

I would say that patriotism and jingoism isn't same thing and jingoistic people aren't true patriots.

If someone slightly differ your opinion,he is either Pakistani dalal or Indian dalal . This is not sane culture. Dynastic political cult is responsible for this .

I respect Hasina very much , but when some cult members threat that Hasina should be beyond all criticize , I feel afraid.

So let's hope for the best . Only Nur type can end dynastic political cult from Bangladesh . Because they represent lower middle class of Bangladesh.

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
There should be a long procedure if you want this effect to last longer/forever in future.

Besides Hasina is doing well , so I want her to participate in next election and win, doesn't matter if it will another sham election or not.

Besides , it's not easy to raise one or two political party just overnight ( before 2023 election) , so if you want to kick out BAL ,BNP ( Read Jamat ) will come to power and result will be anarchy .

So I will sacrifice democracy few more years for the peace of Bangladesh.
I am kind of ok to sacrifice democracy for a few years for the sake of development and stability. What I can't accept is dalali. That is only one reason I want them to go.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
I am kind of ok to sacrifice democracy for a few years for the sake of development and stability. What I can't accept is dalali. That is only one reason I want them to go.
Buddy, sometimes you need to serve in order to lead .

If we become emotional ( although godlike heroic ) like Achilles , we will be doomed.

Don't forget that the trozan horse was made by Odessyus ,not by Achilles and in the Illiad ,Trojan horse was made after the death of Achilles .

And Trojan horse is the reason the famous city fall.

So with the enthusiasm of the godlike Achilles ( or gifted killer whatever you call )Troy wasn't destroyed .

But with the intelligence of cunning Odysseus the great city fall .

So just wait and watch . Who knows what's happening inside the curtain ?

Maybe this few days dalali will bring good results .

Besides if there is no dalali ,then why do you need new leadership ? Indeed to end dalali right ?

So now let's wish for the best.

Tom-tom

Dec 10, 2019
Country
United Kingdom
That is too long. Bangladeshi people don't have a history of allowing autocratic rule for more than 10/15 years. I want to see demise of BAL and any other autocratic government before the next election.
BD needs a certain level of autocratic governance as that's what s been pushing the country forward. For true democracy to work you need well informed educated people, Bangladesh atm is full of half wits - and on the other end religious extremist...

This is not a good mix for democracy.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
BD needs a certain level of autocratic governance as that's what s been pushing the country forward. For true democracy to work you need well informed educated people, Bangladesh atm is full of half wits - and on the other end religious extremist...

This is not a good mix for democracy.
I believe he ( @Bengal71 ) doesn't have any problem with autocracy . He does have problems with the Indian stooge behaviour of BAL , specially the shameless BCL .

Besides , we can also maintain the autocratic regime in other ways .

After the retirement of Hasina , BAL should never ever be in power , neither with democracy nor with dictatorship.

BAL is a rotten party after the death of sheikh Mujibur Rahman . The new BAL was made by India that is full of raw stooge.

If we can bring old days AL of Bhasani and sohrawardi ,then only BAL regime can be accepted.

After the retirement of Hasina , if BAL is in power ,it will literally try to sell Bangladesh to India.

Although it will not be possible because of military.

Tom-tom

Dec 10, 2019
Country
United Kingdom
I believe he ( @Bengal71 ) doesn't have any problem with autocracy . He does have problems with the Indian stooge behaviour of BAL , specially the shameless BCL .

Besides , we can also maintain the autocratic regime in other ways .

After the retirement of Hasina , BAL should never ever be in power , neither with democracy nor with dictatorship.

BAL is a rotten party after the death of sheikh Mujibur Rahman . The new BAL was made by India that is full of raw stooge.

If we can bring old days AL of Bhasani and sohrawardi ,then only BAL regime can be accepted.

After the retirement of Hasina , if BAL is in power ,it will literally try to sell Bangladesh to India.

Although it will not be possible because of military.
Bangladesh is going to be under increasing geopolitical pressure from tug of war from three sides U. S - India, China and possibly Europe in the future.

I have a feeling having a true open free society that is full and true democracy will be like giving the deck of cards to geopolitical masters. Bd needs a new party thats autocratic has democratic values and can rule bd with an iron fist ( that doesn't play stooge to India) .

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
So let's hope for the best . Only Nur type can end dynastic political cult from Bangladesh . Because they represent lower middle class of Bangladesh.
There is nothing to do with high, low, middle or low class of a personality. A country grows with the vision of the leaders. After the demise of Mujib and Zia, Ershad was better than the present two women. But, still he was not a visionary.

The political situation in acountry creates new and visionary leaders. BD is now in a hollow situation and it is the correct time for the coming of a new group of leaders who must be educated in many modern subjects. Some, they may study in the schools and some, they must self-study to learn.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
There is nothing to do with high, low, middle or low class of a personality. A country grows with the vision of the leaders. After the demise of Mujib and Zia, Ershad was better than the present two women. But, still he was not a visionary.

The political situation in acountry creates new and visionary leaders. BD is now in a hollow situation and it is the correct time for the coming of a new group of leaders who must be educated in many modern subjects. Some, they may study in the schools and some, they must self-study to learn.
I wanted to say , Nur and his class is the main representative of common folks of Bangladesh. Urban middle class are isolated from mass and kinda selfish and abhor politics unlike past days .

And for the rest of your comment, I agree .

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladesh is going to be under increasing geopolitical pressure from tug of war from three sides U. S - India, China and possibly Europe in the future.

I have a feeling having a true open free society that is full and true democracy will be like giving the deck of cards to geopolitical masters. Bd needs a new party thats autocratic has democratic values and can rule bd with an iron fist ( that doesn't play stooge to India) .
Yes same feeling here . BAL is full of Indian stooge, specially in it's grassroot level .

BNP exactly the opposite. All grassroot folks recklessly hate India.

However about leadership I believe the opposite is the truth . If you carefully observe you will see that BNP did or at least tried some naked thing that is India friendly. Specially impose heavy duty on japanes car and much less duty on India vehicle.

BNP is destroyed. After Hasina BAL should be gone too .

We need at least one pro Bangladesh party who can rule Bangladesh through a dictator.

Surely BAL isn't the option after Hasina. So waiting for a new party , wishing all the best for Nur and his kind.

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
That's the reason the age of heroes will be gone from Bangladesh . VP Nur and this kind will be just political leaders but not heroes/ Messiah ( so called ) like past day leaders.

And that's the reason no dynasty will rule Bangladesh. And if no dynasty,no political cult .

Now what we are seeing in Bangladesh that's political cult and that's very bad.

Now some chetona khors directly say that politics is like religion and they are fanatics of their motherland and language.

I would say that patriotism and jingoism isn't same thing and jingoistic people aren't true patriots.

If someone slightly differ your opinion,he is either Pakistani dalal or Indian dalal . This is not sane culture. Dynastic political cult is responsible for this .

I respect Hasina very much , but when some cult members threat that Hasina should be beyond all criticize , I feel afraid.

I am not sure about that. যে যায় লংকায় সেই হয় রাবণ।

All so called leaders must be kept in check.

LuCiFeR_DeCoY

Apr 22, 2012
Country
Bangladesh
Protest against the false rape case against VP Nur . Students were silent before , now burst again!

It looks that BAL/BCL will not stop until making VP nur from a young student leader to a national hero. Poor mathamota ulluk BAL/BCL ! Ato boror matha mota party kivabe etodin khomotay thake seta amar kache ekta birat proshno . konodin e ki era politics shikhbe na ( Will BAL never learn politics ?)?:undecided:
Their political knowledge is still better than politically incompetent BNP. Rest is taken care by RAW, so they are cool for now.
It's viable that VP Nur is a minor threat for now since he's not been handled by RAW yet.
Nur is fresh blood and honest leader which we need at the moment.
Unfortunately BNP still has the biggest vote bass in Bangladesh, the moment a fair election will take place is the moment they are going to get at least two third majority in the parliament.

Last edited:

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
I am not sure about that. যে যায় লংকায় সেই হয় রাবণ।

All so called leaders must be kept in check.
Exactly. I believe the new leaders are in a process of making and they will be checked as well.

If they will be uncontrolled ,they will be sunk in oblivion.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Their political knowledge is still better than politically incompetent BNP.
I would say her ( Hasina ) political knowledge is much better than her ( Khaleda ) .

For the rest none of them has any type of political knowledge. Student wings ( of both party ) are nothing but zombies who follow blindly their leaders.

Unfortunately BNP still has the biggest vote bass in Bangladesh, the moment a fair election will take place is the moment they are going to get at least two third majority in the parliament.
Agree. But naturally the majority isn't two third ,but their vote bank is bigger than BAL . Specially after this reckless season of raw infested BCL ( you saw BCL sometimes even don't care it's leadership) , the popularity of BAL is downed.

However the vote bank will be well used in future.

Whatever party will be rise they will get the huge BNP vote bank against BAL .

And that's the reason BCL consider VP Nur as major threat ,not minor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom