What's new

Rape cases have been registered under the policy of the government and indian intelligence RAW: Nur

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Chatro Dal and BCL both have quite a few girl leaders who would sleep with their men colleagues who are very top leaders. I know one such BNP woman leader from Shariatpur, who later married someone who lived in Japan. The husband is quite tall and handsome from Chittagong. He married not her but her connections that would earn them business and money.

The current rape victim is another of that type. Note that she accused Nur on false rape case to tarnish his image. In our country people love to believe rape rumors. Do not you think our system itself is corrupted whereby anyone goes to a Police Station and complains. Police take action because they are paid bribes.

Police corruption is the main reason that our society cannot develop. A very nonsense society.
Agree. I hope the cult will change once. And I also hope that the image of VP Nur won't be turnished. If every false case will be proven wrong , we will see new era leader/leaders in Bangladesh.

Now let's see whether the drama change it's course or not.

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Bangladesh
Sheikh Hasina's terrorist cadre who were recruited in "police" force showing how to terrorize anyone speaking up against regime and its master india.

The police beat me with wooden sticks, VP Nur said after my release

22 Sep, 2020

There was a lot of drama about the former VP of Dakshur Nur on Monday night. At first the police arrested him along with some accomplices from Matsya Bhaban area. About an hour and a half later he was sent to Dhaka Medical College Hospital. From there the detective police brought him again. He was handed over to his family from the DB office at around 1:45 pm.
After the release, VP Noor said, "We were holding a peaceful protest but suddenly we did not understand why the police attacked us." We were attacked in a filmy style with rods and wood.
"We have been attacked at different times," he said. I have said before that there is no justice, no rule of law, no democracy in this country.
So my judgment is with the people. We are not criminals, we are student leaders. We were beaten, our shirts were torn. We were leaving peacefully. I did not understand why the police attacked without any provocation. I also did not understand the reason why we were arrested and released again. Which seems to have been done to intimidate people.
Asked if he had been tortured at the DB office, Nur said, "I have been treated very well at the DB office."

But police beat us half-dead on the road. It was hitting me when I was brought on the road. Jumping in a movie style, the police beat me with a stick. I have said, I will not run away leaving the leaders and workers.
Meanwhile, the General Student Rights Council and the Youth Rights Council have announced a protest program at 11 am on Tuesday to protest the attack on a peaceful program and the arrest of leaders and activists.

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Chatro Dal and BCL both have quite a few girl leaders who would sleep with their men colleagues who are very top leaders. I know one such BNP woman leader from Shariatpur, who later married someone who lived in Japan. The husband is quite tall and handsome from Chittagong. He married not her but her connections that would earn them business and money.

The current rape victim is another of that type. Note that she accused Nur on false rape case to tarnish his image. In our country people love to believe rape rumors. Do not you think our system itself is corrupted whereby anyone goes to a Police Station and complains. Police take action because they are paid bribes.

Police corruption is the main reason that our society cannot develop. A very nonsense society.
I don't think anybody in BD is believeing the rape charges against Nur. Our people have seen it all and are not fools.

Tom-tom

Dec 10, 2019
Country
United Kingdom
The question is the next political party that rises, will it be above everything, to absorb the good technocrats and burocrats that helped the country to progress forward. In to their new party?

A new party will possibly need these valued people to help their gov move forward. Or is this a no no?

How will they determine who is the good technocrat and burocrats?

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
The question is the next political party that rises, will it be above everything, to absorb the good technocrats and burocrats that helped the country to progress forward. In to their new party?

A new party will possibly need these valued people to help their gov move forward. Or is this a no no?

How will they determine who is the good technocrat and burocrats?
There are two issues.

If this guy and his party comes to power, whether they will remain honest or not

If assumed he and his people remain honest, whether they are competent enough to run a country. Agitating in the field of politics and running a country are two different things. They are uni students 24/25 years old after all.

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
There are two issues.

If this guy and his party comes to power, whether they will remain honest or not

If assumed he and his people remain honest, whether they are competent enough to run a country. Agitating in the field of politics and running a country are two different things. They are uni students 24/25 years old after all.
So early coming to power? Delhi Hanuj Dur Ast. Honest or not do you really think they know how to build a country when they are still below 30?

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Bangladesh
Hasina applying all familiar india prescribed suppressing tactics, filed false and fictions cases.

This time a case has been filed against Nur under kidnapping-rape and digital law
22 Sep, 2020

A case has been filed against Nurul Haque Nur, former vice-president (VP) of Dhaka University Central Student Parliament, under the Abduction, Rape, Assistance to Rape and Digital Security Act.
The case was filed at the Kotwali police station in the capital on Monday. Six people including Nuru have been accused in the case.
Officer-in-charge (OC) of Kotwali Police Station Mizanur Rahman confirmed the matter.
Earlier on Sunday (September 20), a Dhaka University student filed a case against Nurul Haque Nur at the Lalbagh police station for allegedly collaborating in a rape. Six people were accused in the case.
Biplob Vijay Talukder, deputy commissioner of Lalbagh division of the police, told Jago News that VP Noor's name came up in the rape case and he has been accused as an accomplice.
Hasan Al Mamun, convener of Bangladesh Student Rights Council, has been made the main accused in the case. Hasan Al Mamun's house on Nawabganj Bara Masjid Road of Lalbagh Police Station has been mentioned as the place of rape.
Apart from Nur and Mamun, the other accused in the case are- Nazmul Hasan Sohag, joint convener of Bangladesh Student Rights Council, joint convener of Bangladesh Student Rights Council (2) Md. Saiful Islam, vice-president of the Student Rights Council. Nazmul Huda and DU student Abdullah Hill Baki.
http://www.newsbybd.net/newsdetail/detail/200/515895

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Bangladesh
So early coming to power? Delhi Hanuj Dur Ast. Honest or not do you really think they know how to build a country when they are still below 30?
Exactly, did not awami league mouthpiece here already posted Hasina plotting to stay in power beyond 2041? All 2030 and 2041 KHOABs are being propagated. Hasina (and her master in Delhi) sees Nur and his type as irritant.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
It will take at least 10 years for them. As in next election they will get few seats ( let's assume 8-10 seat ) , and then they will start movement for fair election. And then after another election they will get huge quantity of BNP vote . But BAL will not let them get many seats . In 2028/29 election.

Then the game will start . They are loyal to sheikh Mujib as well as freedom fight ,so Rajakar theory will no longer be effective against them . Then the game will start .

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Exactly, did not awami league mouthpiece here already posted Hasina plotting to stay in power beyond 2041? All 2030 and 2041 KHOABs are being propagated. Hasina (and her master in Delhi) sees Nur and his type as irritant.
Sir ji , I believe this term will be the final term of Hasina. Not sure though . Hasina want a legendary reputation and she can achieve it by not competing next time , or highest next time one last time.

But I believe she won't compete in next election , because that will make her immortal.

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
That's what I said in my second point.
Anyway, let me say he should become elected a Member of the Parliament thus becoming a representative of the people where he should contribute on deliberations that will make him a little matured.

He will know also what is the level of bureaucratic tangling and corruption in our Golden Bangladesh. Let us see if he and his elected team can contribute in such things. For now, his good points include his popularity among the University students. He is well liked because he has some good qualities comparing to BCL brats.

Michael Corleone

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
However as much as Nur will be tortured, he will be stronger . Even if a single Nur die ( God forbid) , then thousands of Nur will be born
This is just wishful thinking. Guess what happened after mujib... whole bd went to destination f for the next 40 years
They won’t kill him, but most probably not let him contest in next election

Bengal71

Sep 21, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
It will take at least 10 years for them. As in next election they will get few seats ( let's assume 8-10 seat ) , and then they will start movement for fair election. And then after another election they will get huge quantity of BNP vote . But BAL will not let them get many seats . In 2028/29 election.

Then the game will start . They are loyal to sheikh Mujib as well as freedom fight ,so Rajakar theory will no longer be effective against them . Then the game will start .
That is too long. Bangladeshi people don't have a history of allowing autocratic rule for more than 10/15 years. I want to see demise of BAL and any other autocratic government before the next election.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
That is too long. Bangladeshi people don't have a history of allowing autocratic rule for more than 10/15 years. I want to see demise of BAL and any other autocratic government before the next election.
There should be a long procedure if you want this effect to last longer/forever in future.

Besides Hasina is doing well , so I want her to participate in next election and win, doesn't matter if it will another sham election or not.

Besides , it's not easy to raise one or two political party just overnight ( before 2023 election) , so if you want to kick out BAL ,BNP ( Read Jamat ) will come to power and result will be anarchy .

So I will sacrifice democracy few more years for the peace of Bangladesh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom