What's new

Rape cases have been registered under the policy of the government and indian intelligence RAW: Nur

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
You need to ask this question to awami league and Hasina.
Will you never learn that Hasina no longer needs BAL to remain in power ? If she no longer needs BAL ,so she no longer has any affection for BAL ,is it rocket science to understand ? So it's not wise to equate BAL and Hasina anymore . Those days have passed already. Now Hasina is queen regent and BAL is nothing but her foot soldiers who can be spared any time .

Besides BAL was established by Bhasani , not by Mujib. So I don't think Hasina feel any obligation for BAL anymore.

That's the reason ( your unwise behaviour) your leader will never return in politics again. If she ( Khaleda ) has supporters like you ( unfortunately most of BNP supporters are like you ,who are short sighted and doesn't know how to calculate political matters) , she doesn't need any enemy to be destroyed. Because imbecile friends are more dangerous than wise enemy .

@idune

Last edited:

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Bangladesh
While Noor arrest instigated and orchestrated by india and Hasina, to give an idea, here is what shown for public view

No artificial wall stands in Bangladesh-India ties: Quader

21 Sep 2020 14:59, Somoy English Desk

Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader on Monday said the artificial wall which existed in the Bangladesh-India relations for 21 years is no longer there.

Last edited:

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Bangladesh
Nur is released .
NOT really. People around him can not confirm his release. There is news that Noor had been taken to Dhaka medical. Noor was not sick or injured before the arrest. For WHAT purpose Noor was taken to regime controlled facility is unknown.

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
NOT really. People around him can not confirm his release. There is news that Noor had been taken to Dhaka medical. Noor was not sick or injured before the arrest. For WHAT purpose Noor was taken to regime controlled facility is unknown.
It's good then . As much as BAL will keep him in custody and will torture him ,he will be stronger. Remember what govt had done against Pakistan period to sheikh Mujib ?

That only made him stronger and the result was , he got land slide victory in East Pakistan and Bhutto literally peed in pant . Because Mujib became rightful PM of Pakistan.

If Hasina choose to be historical Bhutto , then what can Bengali do ? But I hope she isn't a fool like Bhutto. So even if BAL police will arrest him , he ( Nur ) will be released from the order or queen regent. It's only my opinion though .

If Hasina don't act such wisely ,I will lost my respect for her.

Last edited:

Michael Corleone

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
By default Jamat shibir according to BAL claim ( 85% of us are Jamat you know ) . In reality he is the hero of quota movement. He is planning to launch new party.

Surely he is a good guy , and rape charge is noway a favourite way to suppress people in our country.

But nur and this kind wonte be suppressed. They will start new dawn .
I say, accused... not proven guilty and till then he shouldn’t be treated like a criminal... these feminist movements are fucking up every society

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
I say, accused... not proven guilty and till then he shouldn’t be treated like a criminal... these feminist movements are fucking up every society
Agree . However @idune was right . VP Nur wasn't released . Watched another live and one of his fellows said that he is not released.

That's bad that false news are spreading through media.

However as much as Nur will be tortured, he will be stronger . Even if a single Nur die ( God forbid) , then thousands of Nur will be born .

Feminists are actually jackel who dance infront of hen ,so that they can later eat the hen.

I like women rights movement ,but hate feminism .

Last edited:

Black_cats

Dec 31, 2010
Agree . However @idune is right . VP nure wasn't released . Watched another live and one of his fellows said that he is not released.

That's bad that false news are spreading through media.

Feminists are actually jackel who dance infront of hen ,so that they can later eat the hen.

I like women rights movement ,but hate feminism .

Atlas

Aug 2, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
Last edited:

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
@bluesky , this news is authentic and all new sites published it . So now BAL became sooo desperate that VP Nur was charged by false case of rape . After several murder attempt on him .

Do you not think that BAL is now digging their own grave ? Remember I said that BAL will be sinking into oblivion after Hasina retire ?

Now what's your opinion? Can BAL survive in next election if Hasina decide not to participate?

I am dreaming of a BNP and BAL free Bangladesh. The beginning of a new dawn .
Chatro Dal and BCL both have quite a few girl leaders who would sleep with their men colleagues who are very top leaders. I know one such BNP woman leader from Shariatpur, who later married someone who lived in Japan. The husband is quite tall and handsome from Chittagong. He married not her but her connections that would earn them business and money.

The current rape victim is another of that type. Note that she accused Nur on false rape case to tarnish his image. In our country people love to believe rape rumors. Do not you think our system itself is corrupted whereby anyone goes to a Police Station and complains. Police take action because they are paid bribes.

Police corruption is the main reason that our society cannot develop. A very nonsense society.

Last edited:

bluesky

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
Country
Bangladesh
That only made him stronger and the result was , he got land slide victory in East Pakistan and Bhutto literally peed in pant . Because Mujib became rightful PM of Pakistan.
If you count the number of total votes, casted and non-casted, the votes recieved by PAL was 53%. Note also Bhasani NAP did not contest the election because it would have divided people. So, NAP supporters also voted for PAL, and note also many of the freedom fighters were from NAP.

However, Bhasini's and others' contributions are not uttered by BAL leaders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom