What's new

Rajnath Singh Exclusive On India-China Standoff, Trump's Mediation Offer

crankthatskunk

May 20, 2011
Country
United Kingdom
Defence Minister Rajnath on China V India standoff, Trump's offer of mediation and on CoronaVirus Epidemic.

India would be an Exporter of defence equipment not importer. We will take foreign technology and make it Indianise.

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Just watch a few minutes of interview and here are two lies I caught;

The first lie, Rajnath Sing saying Rafael came with Technology (referring got TOT) - Naa! Naa!
The second lie, India has tried to keep peaceful relationships with its neighbours - Not really!

HRK

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Sep 24, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Hmm.

What do PDF Consultants do in their spare time?

Make Dum Aloo, I suppose.
Well they do better thing then some Professional [which in Hindi is called "DHANDAH WALA OR WALI] across other side of border ..... I hope you will agree "Mr. Profesional"

The official Sunny Leone representative appears to be @HRK. I would be happy to introduce you.

Joe Shearer

PROFESSIONAL
Apr 19, 2009
Country
India
Well they do better thing then some Professional [which in Hindi is called "DHANDAH WALA OR WALI] across other side of border ..... I hope you will agree "Mr. Profesional"
DARE I disagree, "Mr. PDF Think Tank: Consultant"?

I must admire your Hindi. Even your English spellings are in Hindi.

newb3e

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Just watch a few minutes of interview and here are two lies I caught;

The first lie, Rajnath Sing saying Rafael came with Technology (referring got TOT) - Naa! Naa!
The second lie, India has tried to keep peaceful relationships with its neighbours - Not really!
lying is part of their tactics they talk/lie to manipulate and calm their bakhts who are in majority!!

no mater how much i hate india but i always admired how they became an ecnomic power and india is great land of great cultures but now with rising hintuava and bakhtis their economy is going down the drain their image internationally has been demaged they have become stinkier than garbage but modi lies keep population happy and in check!!

sad sad people!

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
lying is part of their tactics they talk/lie to manipulate and calm their bakhts who are in majority!!

no mater how much i hate india but i always admired how they became an ecnomic power and india is great land of great cultures but now with rising hintuava and bakhtis their economy is going down the drain their image internationally has been demaged they have become stinkier than garbage but modi lies keep population happy and in check!!

sad sad people!
They are not an economic power but have seen a period of economic growth because of the right global environment. Today's India is under sever economic stress, even before Corona, they had started to collapse.

But you are entitled to your opinion, you may continue to appreciate regardless of facts.

Verve

ELITE MEMBER
May 15, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Defence Minister Rajnath on China V India standoff, Trump's offer of mediation and on CoronaVirus Epidemic.

India would be an Exporter of defence equipment not importer. We will take foreign technology and make it Indianise.

hahaha .. Hindutva scum is squirming ...

newb3e

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2007
Country
Pakistan
They are not an economic power but have seen a period of economic growth because of the right global environment. Today's India is under sever economic stress, even before Corona, they had started to collapse.

But you are entitled to your opinion, you may continue to appreciate regardless of facts.
i understand your hate but please dont be in denail india was a economic power even if conditions were right their policy makers made the right policies and the whe country benifited! so respect their achievements and learn even from your enemy!

but currently modi govt has turned indians into safroni baboons and led them to the path of destruction

Shantanu_Left

Apr 23, 2020
Country
India
The current standoff at Ladakh and other Chinese border points could have been easily resolved if India had a few men of steel leading the strategic and defence affairs, not gutless weasels like Rajnath Singh.

Back in 1962, an under-equipped, and outnumbered Indian army had fought off China bravely in 1962. They did not just take orders from the top, but also executed on the ground.

Today's generation of Indians are so pathetic. There is no reason why those Indian soldiers should have to be sucker punched by the PLA goons. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire to the point of escalation if needed.

I blame it on India's pervasive jee huzoor culture which turns honest, upright men into pathetic wimps. Just look at the body language of Indian soldiers squaring with the Chinese at the border: I only see defeatism and fear in the jawans eyes. This is only happening because any soldier that is required to salute a slimeball like Rajnath Singh to keep his job, will eventually lose his courage and not make good fighting material anymore.

These wimps in the Indian army might as well wear a few bangles. Any wonder why no one respects Indians anymore. When you're led by a wuss like Narendra Modi, you're dead meat already. It's like a cheetah or eagle sensing the fear in its prey.

Indians, stop saying "jee huzoor" to anyone in your own lives. Maybe then you will discover a backbone. If any of you don't like the way I say it, screw you as well.

EPIC FAIL, Indian army, and Indian government.

:nono:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)