What's new

Rah-e-Ishq | Yunus Emre translated by PTV

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 14, 2017
Country
Pakistan
I saw the trailer on YouTube. It's a great show about sufism and Islamic values. Draws a clear distinction between tasawaf and the showbazi that passes as Pirs nowadays.

I'd recommend it to everyone who understands Urdu.

Itachi

Aug 27, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Anything that pushes out Bollywood and prevents Gangufication of Pakistan is good even if it is Turkification.
Pakistanis share more cultural & religious history with Turks than Indians.....it might be 51/49 or more in regards to Turks, in my opinion but it's still enough to push out Indian cultural invasion of Pakistan which has gone on long enough.

PakAlp

Sep 27, 2007
Country
Pakistan
I saw the trailer on YouTube. It's a great show about sufism and Islamic values. Draws a clear distinction between tasawaf and the showbazi that passes as Pirs nowadays.

I'd recommend it to everyone who understands Urdu.

I've watched this a while back on Netflix. Absolutely amazing series. Talks about how to purify your heart, how to love your creator, about the spirit of Islam, about being humble, about tasawuff.

Its a shame these days dodgy Pirs have given bad name to Tassawuff and Spirituality, all to fill their pockets. The same way many Muslim women wear hijab or men keep beard but involve themselves in haram, fraud acts.

We must change ourselves, preserve our values, culture, language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom