What's new

R.I.P.

Kharian_Beast

Sep 6, 2008
REST IN PEACE GOES TO OUR FRIEND THE THANKS BUTTON.

You were with us through thick and thin, sometimes you betrayed us, other times you filled us with joy and at the best of times you struck fear into the hearts of readers and pseudo debaters...but you were always just a click away. How I will miss thee. :cry:

May you rest in the greenest of gardens under an eternal light source.

Always in your Remembrance,

K.B.

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Mar 6, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Oh and I just want to add a few words to KB's final tribute to the Thanks option.

'Other times, You exposed people's HORRIBLE ratio altogether ...'

May you rest in peace.

Last edited:

notsuperstitious

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2009
REST IN PEACE GOES TO OUR FRIEND THE THANKS BUTTON.

You were with us through thick and thin, sometimes you betrayed us, other times you filled us with joy and at the best of times you struck fear into the hearts of readers and pseudo debaters...but you were always just a click away. How I will miss thee. :cry:

May you rest in the greenest of gardens under an eternal light source.

Always in your Remembrance,

K.B.

I liked your post so much, i went ahead to thank it,... and it wasn't there....my heart broke...

Thanks KB. Assume I thanked you.

TruthSeeker

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Nov 27, 2008
Country
United States
ooooh, it's gone. Was there an explanation from the management somewhere about why? I searched "thank you button" but didn't see where the demise of the thank you button was announced... :disagree:

Gabbar

Mar 3, 2009
I will be discussing this issue with the management, and see if we can do something about this. Dont count on it though.

1fc9ecd4a389ec2d60f18c7c4f503677.jpg

So there is hope?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom