What's new

Qatar vs UAE armed forces in war games

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
I actually agree with this point and have mentioned it many times to friends and family. Dubai, after being pinched a few times , has become very business oriented and savvy.
It has gone thru alot of globalization for decades and I have even seen many people refering it to as the World capital due to it's traffic, location, extravaganza and hosting people from over 200 countries as their citizens it is literally world capital in every measure and from every angle you look at it..

Off-topic normally people view globalization as a bad thing but it is strength. Diversity is strength and this is one of the sunnah and one of the reasons Ummayyad, Abbasid, Ottomans, Ghurids, Al-andalus, Ayyubid, Mamlukis, Seljuqs, etc etc were so successful back then it is because they were globalists in a time were no one was and they had strength in diversity in a time were there was no diversity.. Diversity in strength grants you ''World class'' elevation.

This is also the same reasons why the US claimed world dominance they had diversity in a bunch people from all over the world gathered.. Technically the US is not a country but it is ''The world'' and Russia had no chance in competing with it back then it was like the ''The world vs Russia''

Last edited:

Titanium100

Mar 1, 2019
Country
Denmark
has become very business oriented and savvy.
Arabs have always been business oriented imho. I mean the gulfies or should I say the Ishmaelites or Adnanites. Arabian tribes were wealthy even before Islam these ancient tribes in Mecca and Medina were wealthy and the tradition continued post-islam. The Arab tribes tasted poverty only after the Ottoman expanded everywhere where they lost rule of control but since that period they have recovered again to wealthy. I mean the Ismaelites in the Arabian peninsula

Abu Dhabi

Nov 18, 2020
Country
United Arab Emirates
It has gone thru alot of globalization for decades and I have even seen many people refering it to as the World capital due to it's traffic, location, extravaganza and hosting people from over 200 countries as their citizens it is literally world capital in every measure and from every angle you look at it..

Off-topic normally people view globalization as a bad thing but it is strength. Diversity is strength and this is one of the sunnah and one of the reasons Ummayyad, Abbasid, Ottomans, Ghurids, Al-andalus, Ayyubid, Mamlukis, Seljuqs, etc etc were so successful back then it is because they were globalists in a time were no one was and they had strength in diversity in a time were there was no diversity.. Diversity in strength grants you ''World class'' elevation.

This is also the same reasons why the US claimed world dominance they had diversity in a bunch people from all over the world gathered.. Technically the US is not a country but it is ''The world'' and Russia had no chance in competing with it back then it was like the ''The world vs Russia''
I couldn't agree more. Which is why i am over the moon knowing now that non Arabs can also get the citizenship. It is exactly the incentive/security people living here needed and the country really needs these people since it plans to grow better, bigger and stronger

Last edited:

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 28, 2012
Country
Algeria
Interesting, at Ottomans greatest extent it never occupied UAE goofy goober.

View attachment 739989
Dumb asshole, that the history that is told by the bedouins as yourself..the day you find Turkey acceptable, which, for a country living on food stamps, it won’t take much, you will embrace and chant the good things that came from the Turcs, and the modernity that came with them.. You became just as SC…chanting like a call of prayer his love of the Saudi and the good that come from that coutry that turned the Egyptian young females and their families as a convenience store for their bestiality…that the way Egypt is paying for her expensive toys as well as Morocco’s or Jordan’s

Last edited:

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Well that reminded me of a stand-off between Qatar & Bahrain over few islands. Both armies comprised of mostly Pakistsnis. During deployment the joke among folks was that if they run away from the battle, they will be termed as traitors while if they fight & die at the hands of a fellow Pakistani serving in opposing army, it will be a dog's death.
Luckily the issue was settled through ICJ.
Anyways Saudi's as big brother of the region won't allow such thing to happen in their area of influence.
In case of KSA and Qatar war the real winner would be KSA
have you guys forget how 2-3 years ago KSA was claiming small persian Gulf countries must be merged with KSA and how members From KSA were supporting that Idea
by January 1872, the Ottomans incorporated Qatar into their dominion.
It was designated a province in Najd under the control of the sanjak of Najd and most other Qataris were allowed to keep their positions in the new government

between 1872 and 1915
and Ottoman Empire withdrawal from the Arabian Peninsula in 1915

then British protectorate over Qatar (1916–1971)
Bahrain belonged to Iran and was part of Fars province , I don't think it ever was part of ottoman empire

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
-- between the 16th and 19th centuries against shia İran
let just ask did Safavid invaded ottoman or Ottoman invaded Safavid ?
did ottoman fought to regain their territory or did Safavid fought to repel invading ottoman army ?
I am not talking about İran when bacome shia or not

I am talking about Turkish history and Turks who fought more than 100 times against christian Crusaders , Europeans,Russians , also shia İran between the first Crusade in 1096 and 1922

-- from 1096 to 1922 against Europeans
-- between the 16th and 19th centuries against shia İran
-- between the 16th and 20th centuries against Russians

even the Ottoman Empire many times fought against 3 powers ( Europe , Russia , İran ) at the same time

Ottoman Empire fought Austria,Russia,İtaly,Spain,Hungary,Poland in 6 fronts between 1683 and 1699
Ottoman Empire fought Austria,Russia,İran in 3 fronts between 1730 and 1739
Ottoman Empire fought Austria,Russia in 2 fronts between 1787 and 1792
Ottoman Empire fought British Empire,Russia in 2 fronts between 1806 and 1812
Ottoman Empire fought British Empire,France,Russia,Greeks between 1821 and 1829

also 270.000 Turks fought 757.000 Russians + 200.000 serbs,bulgars,rumanians between 1877 and 1878

in WW1 , 12 million Russian soldies , 8,8 million British soldiers , 8,6 million French soldiers , 5,6 million Italian soldiers

and 3 million Turkish soldiers in 6 fronts against British,French,İtalians,Russians

( only 57.000 Turks fought against 467.000 British,French,İtalians in Sinai and Palestinian Front during WW1 )

İran is nothing for ISLAMIC WORLD
and you believe Iran didn't fought against Russian and porterhouse and ottoman at the same time .or Russia and ottoman and English
Iran ottoman wars started because somebody attacked and took Azerbaijan and Iran fought back to take its land back.
you say Iran didn't do any thing for Islamic world . you forgot when english come to us and asked us to open a second front against you we made them instead to go to war with portoguese navy and king Abbas I told them right now I like to go to war in Persian gulf

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom