What's new

Qatar vs UAE armed forces in war games

MMM-E

Jul 6, 2017
Country
Turkey
Forgot the armies of Khaleed Ibn Al Walid, Salahdin Al Ayubi.. and even before them those Arab armies that have defeated 2 empires..

1) BAIBARS KHAN was Turkic origin Sultan of Egypt in the Mamluk Bahri dynasty He was Commander of the Turkic MAMLUK forces that inflicted a defeat on the 7th Crusade of King Louis IX of France

2) Turkic origin BAIBARS KHAN also led the vanguard of the Turkic MAMLUK forces at the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260 which marked the first substantial defeat of the Mongol army and is considered a turning point in history

also muslim Turkish SELJUK and OTTOMAN EMPİRE fought Crusaders and Chirstian British,French,Germans,İtalians,Poles,Portuguese,Spaniards,Russians,etc to protect MUSLIM WORLD for centuries

btw Salahdin Al Ayubi and his Uncle Shirkuh were soldiers in ZENGID DYNASTY which ruled the Syrian province of the Seljuk Empire

and the Turkish atabeg of Aleppo and Mosul, NURADDIN ZENGI sent Turkish Army led by Salahdin Al Ayubi and his Uncle to Egypt from Syria

In 1148, the 2nd Crusade arrived in Syria, led by Louis VII of Fance and Condrad III of Germany. NURADDIN ZENGI's victories and the Crusader's losses in Asia Minor

He is regarded as an important figure of the Second Crusade

so TURKS fought against christians and shia Iran to protect ISLAMIC World for over 900 years ( other muslim nations are not even close )

Dec 26, 2020
Country
United States
1) BAIBARS KHAN was Turkic origin Sultan of Egypt in the Mamluk Bahri dynasty He was Commander of the Turkic MAMLUK forces that inflicted a defeat on the 7th Crusade of King Louis IX of France

2) Turkic origin BAIBARS KHAN also led the vanguard of the Turkic MAMLUK forces at the Battle of Ain Jalut in 1260 which marked the first substantial defeat of the Mongol army and is considered a turning point in history

also muslim Turkish SELJUK and OTTOMAN EMPİRE fought Crusaders and Chirstian British,French,Germans,İtalians,Poles,Portuguese,Spaniards,Russians,etc to protect MUSLIM WORLD for centuries

btw Salahdin Al Ayubi and his Uncle Shirkuh were soldiers in ZENGID DYNASTY which ruled the Syrian province of the Seljuk Empire

and the Turkish atabeg of Aleppo and Mosul, NURADDIN ZENGI sent Turkish Army led by Salahdin Al Ayubi and his Uncle to Egypt from Syria

In 1148, the 2nd Crusade arrived in Syria, led by Louis VII of Fance and Condrad III of Germany. NURADDIN ZENGI's victories and the Crusader's losses in Asia Minor

He is regarded as an important figure of the Second Crusade

so TURKS fought against christians and shia Iran to protect ISLAMIC World for over 900 years ( other muslim nations are not even close )
The Turkic people were a gift to the ummah.. The amount of expansion policy they put in place was quite outstanding and relentless. It was wars on steroids. May Allah reward them. Just the subcontinent alone they did outworldly amount of campaigns all the way to the southern tip of India with a freaking sword and none of these places came easy they struggled their way thru them

Last edited:

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 28, 2012
Country
Algeria
Most of these expats have a dog in the fight since their families are located there and everything is not just money.. Do you know that the best military in the islamic history were the Mamlukis they were a slave mercenery armies from central Asia. Every single sultanate had them during the middle age from Africa, East Africa, to Borneo, Sub-continent, Spain, middle east, Europe etcetc and everywhere and every single sultanate had deployed them. Because they had no political attachment or desired the throne. As long as the king took care of him and his family he became his country and that is basically what counts for this people and lately I heard they will be nationalized and granted citizenship. It is like the US employing Afro-Americans, Latinos, Asians etc etc and every possible ethnicity and they truly fight for the US these folks.

this happened back in 1971? correct? that was a long time ago. half a century ago. Ofcourse Neighbouring countries would offer talks and peaceful agreement
Qatar and all the back yard size Khaledji countries didn’t exist at that time…you were under Turkish-rule, where the word Mamelouks come from…and Mamelouks are mostly Turcs.

Azadkashmir

Nov 10, 2012
Country
Pakistan
most likely they offer pittance to pakistan generals and fatwas and get the third world to do a religious war and then they will distribute the bounty amongst the kings and scraps for the peasants.

Philip the Arab

Oct 26, 2018
Country
Jordan
Qatar and all the back yard size Khaledji countries didn’t exist at that time…you were under Turkish-rule, where the word Mamelouks come from…and Mamelouks are mostly Turcs.
Are you dumb? UAE, Qatar, Bahrain were never under Ottomans.

There was nothing there worth capturing until oil came along.

MMM-E

Jul 6, 2017
Country
Turkey
Are you dumb? UAE, Qatar, Bahrain were never under Ottomans.

There was nothing there worth capturing.

by January 1872, the Ottomans incorporated Qatar into their dominion.
It was designated a province in Najd under the control of the sanjak of Najd and most other Qataris were allowed to keep their positions in the new government

between 1872 and 1915
and Ottoman Empire withdrawal from the Arabian Peninsula in 1915

then British protectorate over Qatar (1916–1971)

Last edited:

Philip the Arab

Oct 26, 2018
Country
Jordan
by January 1872, the Ottomans incorporated Qatar into their dominion.
It was designated a province in Najd under the control of the sanjak of Najd and most other Qataris were allowed to keep their positions in the new government
My mistake, but that applies to UAE. Even than the Qataris didn't like them there.

Shortly after arriving to Al Wajbah, Effendi's troops came under heavy gunfire by Qatari infantry and cavalry troops, which totaled 3,000 to 4,000 men. They retreated to Shebaka fortress, where they once again sustained casualties from a Qatari incursion. After they retreated to the fortress of Al Bidda, Jassim bin Mohammed's advancing column besieged the fortress and cut off the water supply of the neighborhood. The Ottomans conceded defeat and agreed to relinquish the Qatari captives in return for the safe passage of Mehmed Pasha's cavalry to Hofuf by land.[109] Although Qatar did not gain full independence from the Ottoman Empire, the result of the battle forced a treaty that would later form the basis of Qatar emerging as an autonomous separate country within the empire.[110]

akramishaqkhan

Feb 28, 2017
Country
Pakistan
I would take Qatar very seriously. With respect to UAE if only they had the brain of the Dubai emirate with the money of the AD emirate. Big brother AD has some growing up to do - but will get there eventual.

Abu Dhabi

Nov 18, 2020
Country
United Arab Emirates
I would take Qatar very seriously. With respect to UAE if only they had the brain of the Dubai emirate with the money of the AD emirate. Big brother AD has some growing up to do - but will get there eventual.
Look at the UAE statistics. Look at the UAE achievements in a measly 49 years. That takes a lot of God fearing, wise grown men my friend

akramishaqkhan

Feb 28, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Look at the UAE statistics. Look at the UAE achievements in a measly 49 years. That takes a lot of God fearing, wise grown men my friend
@Abu Dhabi I am not trying to put down UAE. I am referencing my experiences that the gents in Dubai are a bit "worldly" and "with the times" and are very efficient. Intellectually they are strong. AD - the big brother on the other hand has the bucks. That is the only observation I am making. If AD somehow allowed DXB more say in matters of defence, UAE would move up faster. Many Goras have not done good by UAE (esp AD) and just taken them and their money for a ride. DXB are more ruthless, and know how to extract value without loosing their shirts.

Philip the Arab

Oct 26, 2018
Country
Jordan
It didn’t exist a that time..and the whole area was under the Ottoman Empire..In fact it was The ottoman empire that introduce road and buildings and the concept of town to the bedouins..you were just bedouns..and you still are..to this freaking day…and watch out what comes out your A hole!
Interesting, at Ottomans greatest extent it never occupied UAE goofy goober.

1620073723354.png

Stryker1982

Oct 5, 2016
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
This is such a odd thing to imagine even if it is hypothetical. I suppose they can both equally hurt each other badly for the benefit of everyone else.
You and I know, 900 years is an absolute lie.

Iran never became Shia until the Safavids, and by 1120AD, the seljuks largely controlled Iran and kept attacking muslim nations, not even sharing a border with the Byzantium's yet. Anatolia was not even converted to Turkism yet.

You don't need to exaggerate Turkish history, it is already great.

Last edited:

MMM-E

Jul 6, 2017
Country
Turkey
You and I know, 900 years is an absolute lie.

Iran never became Shia until the Safavids, and by 1120AD, the seljuks largely controlled Iran and kept attacking muslim nations, not even sharing a border with the Byzantium's yet. Anatolia was not even converted to Turkism yet.

You don't need to exaggerate Turkish history, it is already great.

I am not talking about İran when bacome shia or not

I am talking about Turkish history and Turks who fought more than 100 times against christian Crusaders , Europeans,Russians , also shia İran between the first Crusade in 1096 and 1922

-- from 1096 to 1922 against Europeans
-- between the 16th and 19th centuries against shia İran
-- between the 16th and 20th centuries against Russians

even the Ottoman Empire many times fought against 3 powers ( Europe , Russia , İran ) at the same time

Ottoman Empire fought Austria,Russia,İtaly,Spain,Hungary,Poland in 6 fronts between 1683 and 1699
Ottoman Empire fought Austria,Russia,İran in 3 fronts between 1730 and 1739
Ottoman Empire fought Austria,Russia in 2 fronts between 1787 and 1792
Ottoman Empire fought British Empire,Russia in 2 fronts between 1806 and 1812
Ottoman Empire fought British Empire,France,Russia,Greeks between 1821 and 1829

also 270.000 Turks fought 757.000 Russians + 200.000 serbs,bulgars,rumanians between 1877 and 1878

in WW1 , 12 million Russian soldies , 8,8 million British soldiers , 8,6 million French soldiers , 5,6 million Italian soldiers

and 3 million Turkish soldiers in 6 fronts against British,French,İtalians,Russians

( only 57.000 Turks fought against 467.000 British,French,İtalians in Sinai and Palestinian Front during WW1 )

İran is nothing for ISLAMIC WORLD

Last edited:

Abu Dhabi

Nov 18, 2020
Country
United Arab Emirates
@Abu Dhabi I am not trying to put down UAE. I am referencing my experiences that the gents in Dubai are a bit "worldly" and "with the times" and are very efficient. Intellectually they are strong. AD - the big brother on the other hand has the bucks. That is the only observation I am making. If AD somehow allowed DXB more say in matters of defence, UAE would move up faster. Many Goras have not done good by UAE (esp AD) and just taken them and their money for a ride. DXB are more ruthless, and know how to extract value without loosing their shirts.
I actually agree with this point and have mentioned it many times to friends and family. Dubai, after being pinched a few times , has become very business oriented and savvy. Doesn't matter if your a sweet talking Lebanese or blue eyed white guy , you either know your stuff or your out. (with all due respect to my Lebanese friends ;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom