What's new

Qadiani Ki Haqiqat | Biggest Charity Fraud Exposed

Death Professor

Sep 3, 2018
Country
Pakistan
@SoulSpokesman Here you go, maybe now you will have a better understanding. Or at-least an understanding from a different perspective.

And before the mods close this thread under the pretext of "threads based on religion". This is more of a financial based thread. No one here is abusing or anything, so please be reasonable.

crankthatskunk

May 20, 2011
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, Akbar Chaudhry.
Don't listen to him. Him and Shahid Kamal had tried to carve out a niche for themselves, by using the Ex- Qadiani trademark. I had a long interactions with both of them, spreading over years.

Listen to him, he is never going to say they are Qadianis. He will say that they were Ahmedis.

This is the biggest give away from the Munafiqs.

Let me explain to those who do not understand it.

Qadianis call themselves as "Ahmedis" based on the name of Mirza.

The then link this name "Ahmed" to the Quran. And say that Mirza Mardood Nauzobillah was mentioned in the Holy Quran.

61:6 And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

Here comes the catch, which all Muslims should understand and should never ever call them "Ahemdis", doing so, would deny that the name "Ahmed" mentioned in the Holy Quran is another name of Prophet SAW and not for Mirza Qadiani.

This is basis of most of their lies and deception. They try to proof that it is for Mirza.
If you use the name "Ahmedi Muslims" for them , you by implications fall in to the maze of their propaganda, and accept by default that Nauzobillah Mirza Qadiani was mentioned in the Quran by name.

Second more serious implications for the Muslims for using this name for Quadianis is that as a consequence, you started to profess , all be it unknowingly that Mirza is the last prophet "Nauzobillah" rather than our Holy Prophet , Syedna Muhammad SAW.

I therefore, request all Muslims to think about this point.

I am all for Qadianis existence as non-Muslims and do what they want to do. But we shouldn't fall for their deceptions. One of the most dangerous deception is the one I mentioned above.

If any Qadiani argues with you on this point. Here are some pointers.

If we use naming conventions, both in the European or Caucasian and in Islam, father's name can be used as your sir name/family name.

In that case, your first name is your identity while the second name is either your father's name or family name. This is the norm.
So if we look at the name of Mirza it was "Ghulam Ahmed". In other words he was Ghulam of Ahmed. He was not Ahmed. So who was Ahmed!! It was our beloved Prophet SAW. We all know that in India and Pakistan is a tradition to use Ghulam as first name and different
names used for Prophet SAW second name to show love to Prophet SAW.
Ghulam Mustafa, Ghulam Mujtaba, Ghulam Rasool etc. are some other examples.

At best, Mirza can be called as Ghulam, recognised as per the name convention. But never as "Ahmed" which is falsely claimed. He would always be a Ghulam of Ahmed. The removal of the word "of" is the Qadiani deception we should all be careful about.

Qadanis are known abusers of benefit systems in the world.

The whole facade is build on lies and money grabbing. Mirza started it and his sons and later generations perfected the art of money grabbing on the name of getting you to the "paradise", according to their lies.

Last edited:

Yaseen1

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 1, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I agree with you totally that is why I have not used Ahmedi word in title of thread but video is uploaded by waqar zaka and title cannot be edited on youtube,this video is only provided for purpose of awareness regarding their money laundering and other crimes damaging our economy in addition to their religious crimes.
Oh, Akbar Chaudhry.
Don't listen to him. Him and Shahid Kamal had tried to carve out a niche for themselves, by using the Ex- Qadiani trademark. I had a long interactions with both of them, spreading over years.

Listen to him, he is never going to say they are Qadianis. He will say that they were Ahmedis.

This is the biggest give away from the Munafiqs.

Let me explain to those who do not understand it.

Qadianis call themselves as "Ahmedis" based on the name of Mirza.

The then link this name "Ahmed" to the Quran. And say that Mirza Mardood Nauzobillah was mentioned in the Holy Quran.

61:6 And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

Here comes the catch, which all Muslims should understand and should never ever call them "Ahemdis", doing so, would deny that the name "Ahmed" mentioned in the Holy Quran is another name of Prophet SAW and not for Mirza Qadiani.

This is basis of most of their lies and deception. They try to proof that it is for Mirza.
If you use the name "Ahmedi Muslims" for them , you by implications fall in to the maze of their propaganda, and accept by default that Nauzobillah Mirza Qadiani was mentioned in the Quran by name.

Second more serious implications for the Muslims for using this name for Quadianis is that as a consequence, you started to profess , all be it unknowingly that Mirza is the last prophet "Nauzobillah" rather than our Holy Prophet , Syedna Muhammad SAW.

I therefore, request all Muslims to think about this point.

I am all for Qadianis existence as non-Muslims and do what they want to do. But we shouldn't fall for their deceptions. One of the most dangerous deception is the one I mentioned above.

If any Qadiani argues with you on this point. Here are some pointers.

If we use naming conventions, both in the European or Caucasian and in Islam, father's name can be used as your sir name/family name.

In that case, your first name is your identity while the second name is either your father's name or family name. This is the norm.
So if we look at the name of Mirza it was "Ghulam Ahmed". In other words he was Ghulam of Ahmed. He was not Ahmed. So who was Ahmed!! It was our beloved Prophet SAW. We all know that in India and Pakistan is a tradition to use Ghulam as first name and different
names used for Prophet SAW second name to show love to Prophet SAW.
Ghulam Mustafa, Ghulam Mujtaba, Ghulam Rasool etc. are some other examples.

At best, Mirza can be called as Ghulam, recognised as per the name convention. But never as "Ahmed" which is falsely claimed. He would always be a Ghulam of Ahmed. The removal of the word "of" is the Qadiani deception we should all be careful about.

Qadanis are known abusers of benefit systems in the world.

The whole facade is build on lies and money grabbing. Mirza started it and his sons and later generations perfected the art of money grabbing on the name of getting you to the "paradise", according to their lies.

Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

ELITE MEMBER
May 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Qadianis also make coalitions and unite with other groups to promote misconceptions and hate against Pakistan.

One of their top leadership is very active among anti-Trump liberals, he is re-quoted often. Even Linda Sarsour is close to him and supports him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/qasimrashid?lang=en

Now he is running for office in the US congress.

Allah swt help us.

I am also seeing on the Ahmadiyya/Qadiani twitter page for USA, many republican senators, governors, congressman are coming out to personally prove solidarity with them.

Is it part of some anti-Pakistan coalition, remains to be seen.

Unfortunately non-Pakistani Muslims in the US, most guilty being Arabs of Muslim Brotherhood and Blacks, are totally oblivious to the dangerous of Qadiani propaganda. They are making coalitions with Qadianis and attacking Pakistan to earn favor with them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom