What's new

Purana Pakistan - News and Updates

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
میاں صاحب کو بھی امریکہ کی طرف سے دھمکیاں آتی تھی مگر انگلش نہ آنے کی وجہ سے وہ کمپنی کا میسج سمجھ کر ڈلیٹ کر دیا کرتے تھے :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Crimson Blue

Nov 7, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Defence minister.jpg

JK!

PROFESSIONAL
Nov 15, 2006
Yet again there is no pride to be had in saying I’m from Pakistan if living abroad.

Saw on the CPEC Facebook page today that a £100000 advertisement campaign has been started by the Pakistan government on London’s buses featuring a picture of both Nawaz Sharif and Shebaz Sharif.

Just left me shaking my head.

Crimson Blue

Nov 7, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Asad Mehmood is son of Fazal-ur-Rahman and member of JUI(F). He is now federal minister of Pakistan appointed by Shahbaz Sharif. In a recent press photo, it is seen that he choose not to display the picture of Mohammad Ali Jinnah on the wall of his office.
I've heard that founder of JUI was anti-Jinnah so it makes perfect sense here.
Its getting better every day.

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 7, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Asad Mehmood is son of Fazal-ur-Rahman and member of JUI(F). He is now federal minister of Pakistan appointed by Shahbaz Sharif. In a recent press photo, it is seen that he choose not to display the picture of Mohammad Ali Jinnah on the wall of his office.
I've heard that founder of JUI was anti-Jinnah so it makes perfect sense here.
Its getting better every day.

that's nothing this pleed diesel's peo was against Pakistan and so is the whole sect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom