• Wednesday, October 23, 2019

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Internal Security' started by RangeMaster, May 26, 2019.

1. Mrc

Mrc ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 8,940 / -5
    Pakistan
    Why are these pros still at large????

2. Haris Mansoor

Haris Mansoor BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 180 / -0
    Pakistan
    PTM never participated in Election, these are PTM supporters which participated independently, (PTM is not a registered party in ECP)
    PTI didn't opposed them because their demands were and are legitimate as endorsed by the Chief of Army Staff by himself and by the DGISPR on several occasions, therefore PM wanted them to have some representation with whom we can discuss the issues.

3. khawar khurshid

khawar khurshid FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 6 / -0
    Pakistan
    Things should be handle subtly, they are elected people, masses of that area supports them, if this matter not resolved by patience then it could be get out of the hands of state.

4. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,361 / -1
    Pakistan
    You are saying if an elected person kills you than he shouldn't be arrested because thousands of people are with him

5. khawar khurshid

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 6 / -0
    Pakistan
    It's not any common area of country, this area have its own sensitivities, unfortunately people involved in this incident are elected members, they are puppets in the hands of foreign powers, their purpose in doing this to create chaos, administration should handle this matter very subtly کہ سانپ بھی مر جاے اور لاٹھی بھی نا ٹوٹے, any use of excess force, give them more power to exploit situation.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  6. Brass Knuckles

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,361 / -1
    Pakistan
    No puppets of foriegn powers traitors and terrorist sympathizers should be allowed to protest no matter what
    just crush them with brutal force never try to appease traitors because it would embolden them just show them their aukat

7. Maxpane

Maxpane SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 4,592 / -0
    Pakistan
    their language do not show that they want their legitimate demand

thats adventure will ruin the whole matuon sir

sir my believe is simple nip the evil in the bud . other wise conaequences will ruin the future of whole nation . Sindh card punjqb card pashtoon card . it seems we are f%%%ked up

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. khawar khurshid

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 6 / -0
    Pakistan
    Enemy have changed their strategy, these are terrorists in the guise of elected members, we should also change according to situation, should handle them tactfully.

9. Brass Knuckles

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,361 / -1
    Pakistan
    For these two elected members two bullets are enough
    and anyone who attacks checkpost or chants anti Pakistan slogans should be treated as terrorist
    No one has changed it's strategy all of it is in your mind. Kill few of them khud apni aukat pa a Jain ga

10. mughaljee

mughaljee FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 5,957 / -0
    Once a general said,
    Time's up,
    we are waiting the response since that time. ?

11. ps3linux

ps3linux FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12 / 1,077 / -0
    Pakistan
    Instead of what is happening wrong in our country, I try and focus on what is happening right in the country, just got through my Monday meeting with the team. Positive thing to share about today is one of my team member belongs to far flung village of Faisalabad, he had gone back home over the weekend, and today he informed that district health teams are visiting town/villages training barbers and motivating them to use disposable razors etc and in the process confiscating multi use razor etc and the good thing is that people even the barbers are reporting positive, isn't it a good thing?

As for these so called "Pashtuns" who are actually afghan trash guised as pakistanis, I agree there has been excesses by both sides the army and the tribes during radd-ul-fasad but it doesn't mean one should start playing right in the hands of enemy, trust me when I say there is no chance in the world that pakistan will disintegrate, not going to happen those who compare us with iraq, libya, syria need to get an appointment with therapist, these were all dictatorial regimes where voice of dissent was met with harsh punishments, while in Pakistan right from day 1 we could vent our frustration against politicians, against army, against dictators, against media, against judiciary so no chance. Wali Khan/Mehmood Achakzai tried and failed, section of balochs tried and failed, GM Syed tried and failed, Altaf tried and failed, NS tried and failed so will these idiots.

I am married in one of the most respected families of Pashtuns, while they acknowledge excesses of army during the operation they will never buy the crap of sectarian or linguistic or racial divide, they are way too smart than we give them credit and this stupid movement or the puppet masters behind will fail as usual. I do communicate regularly with my inlaws and relatives and they see this movement as nothing more than a stunt like that played by GHaffar Khan/Wali Khan family, they do acknowledge that their ancestors were from Afghanistan but now they are Pakistanis. They have a kinship and soft spot for pashtuns of Afghanistan but Pashtuns are not running the show in Afghanistan so its a no no for PTM and the objectives behind it.

But it doesn't mean we don't have to put our house in order Army too should realize that they are not the only ones in this country who are patriotic.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. TF141

TF141 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 657 / -0
    Pakistan
    Agreed

13. Hex0maniac

Hex0maniac FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 442 / -0
    Pakistan
    Believe me I am with you 100%, but sir you don't wanna make a martyr out of him.

14. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 20,699 / -7
    Pakistan

Terrorists abetting is what ttptm does and it was doing.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. Sully3

Sully3 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 6,567 / -9
    United Kingdom

• Thanks Thanks x 1