What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

PakSarZameen47

Jul 23, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Chances of all this regime change subsequent events, unfolding now are all planned to perfection by none other than ex intelligence head Faiz Hameed, now CC Peshawar to get Imran Khan a two third majority in next election and doing everything covertly and discreetly.

And make PMLN suffer the most, in public eyes and later in elections.

And also make it look like a genuine effort to US Biden Admin. by the Pak estab. to throw the Imran Khan govt. out, and helping the imported PDM as sought by US.
Chances of all this regime change subsequent events, unfolding now are all planned to perfection by none other than ex intelligence head Faiz Hameed, now CC Peshawar to get Imran Khan a two third majority in next election and doing everything covertly and discreetly.

And also make it look like a genuine effort to US Biden Admin. by the Pak estab. to throw the Imran Khan govt. out, and helping the imported PDM as sought by US.

Some people have eluded to this since the beginning...

Gripen9

Apr 15, 2019
Country
Pakistan

mein herr @PanzerKiel ?

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Sep 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
such insurgency
1653415772848.png

PakCan

Aug 18, 2014
Country
Pakistan

I want to believe this but the history of Generals beg to differ.

Still I hope that this was all some kind of elaborate plan. Things will get more clear by tomorrow.

N.Siddiqui

Nov 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I want to believe this but the history of Generals beg to differ.

Still I hope that this was all some kind of elaborate plan. Things will get more clear by tomorrow.

Looking at the events in Afghanistan, where US wanted a coalition govt. with India role as well, and India also wanted it, and the end result is only the Talibans are in the govt.

Faiz Hameed is one of the main architect of this here, so chances are there..., I didn't believed in this reverse conspiracy theory initially, but it takes a thief to catch a thief.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom