What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

PakFactor

Sep 30, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Unfortunately he is a cheetah only in Pakistan. When he was the President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, there wasn't much to show for his hoshiary. But his hoshiary is enough for our trash politicians.

Well if the civilian government controlled foreign policy rather than metric level pass generals maybe we would have seen results.

Norwegian

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Israel

It's amazing how they can tell such a pure lie.

View attachment 848234
Because Patwarism. @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and @muhammadhafeezmalik Patwaris do it everyday here
2DF0790C-0C7F-4DC2-BBDE-F90D09B3E283.jpeg

Tamerlane

May 30, 2012
Country
Pakistan
I doubt that Gordon Lu has given permission to Bajwa to let Imran Khan back into power. So, even if elections are held soon he won’t be allowed to win a majority. The most likely result will be a PDM coalition with a freshly elected imported government with a 5-year mandate.

xyx007

Nov 27, 2017
Country
Pakistan
I would like to point out that PTI has been very strong in the last six weeks. A strong organizational structure, a capacity to mobilize people, and the ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm are some of its traits. In the last couple of days it has demonstrated its ability to resist coercive state power and, in particular, the notorious Punjab Police.

The most prominent party PTI yestrady, known for its mummy and daddy appeal among all political parties , has broken the record of all other parties like TLP or Tahir ul Qadri supporters with pure religious factor as driving force. This is the first time we have seen religion fusion with nationalism on an advanced level, as opposed to India's BJP. However, we are getting there to be able to find our true identity.
Once we achieve this goal, it will be easy for us to conquer Kashimir and prove our identity and what Pakistan means to the world. This is the perfect recipe to make us nation. Is it Bajwa?

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I can't believe I am agreeing with you, but yes.

What can I say? I know I have been right all along, whether people here wish to admit that or not. At least thank you for acknowledging it here. :D

By having the full increase, N would have ensured definite suicide.

Pressure jitna marzi ho jis kisi bhi, this increase was never going to be fully passed on in one go.

This will be the first of several stepwise adjustments needed to remove energy subsidies, which are totally unaffordable for any government in power.

Norwegian

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Israel
What can I say? I know I have been right all along, whether people here wish to admit that or not. At least thank you for acknowledging it here. :D

This will be the first of several stepwise adjustments needed to remove energy subsidies, which are totally unaffordable for any government in power.
All govts give subsidies right before elections so it means Patwari league is not looking for new elections but one more year of street fight with PTI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom