Country
Pakistan
Tayyar Hain | Pakistan Super League Official Anthem 2020

Pukhtoon Core | Peshawar Zalmi Official Anthem 2020

'Yeh Hai Karachi' | Karachi Kings Official Anthem 2020

We The Gladiators' | Quetta Gladiators' Official Anthem 2020

#RangJeetKaLaalHai | Islamabad United Official Anthem 2020

psl-points-table-2019.jpg

! Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans haven't yet released any official anthem.

What are your thoughts, which one is your favorite? Everyone, including outsiders, are welcome to share their thoughts.

Alternatiiv

Sep 2, 2018
Country
Pakistan
My favorite was definitely Peshawar Zalmi; for outsiders and Pakistanis who don't understand Pashto, the video has subtitles in english. If someone can translate them into Urdu, that would be great.

On a side note, this again reiterates how much potential there is in Pakistan's music and entertainment industry. Investment in this, and its' projection on the international stage could bring out a very amazing Pakistani image.

@waz Would it be possible to pin this thread?

@dBSPL @SecularNationalist @StormBreaker @ShaikhKamal @masterchief_mirza @BringHarmony @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Adonis

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I don't like any song this season. For some reason quality of songs has gone down this season

Alternatiiv

Sep 2, 2018
Country
Pakistan
I don't like any song this season. For some reason quality of songs has gone down this season
I agree, but Peshawar Zalmi song was really good, personally. Tayyar Hain wasn't bad, I think people are just more used to Ali Zafar's voice now.

Production quality, however, was better.

StormBreaker

Nov 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
My favorite was definitely Peshawar Zalmi; for outsiders and Pakistanis who don't understand Pashto, the video has subtitles in english. If someone can translate them into Urdu, that would be great.

On a side note, this again reiterates how much potential there is in Pakistan's music and entertainment industry. Investment in this, and its' projection on the international stage could bring out a very amazing Pakistani image.

@waz Would it be possible to pin this thread?

@dBSPL @SecularNationalist @StormBreaker @ShaikhKamal @masterchief_mirza @BringHarmony @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Adonis
I didn’t like any, however, the first season of PSL, i loved the ZALMI RAP

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I agree, but Peshawar Zalmi song was really good, personally. Tayyar Hain wasn't bad, I think people are just more used to Ali Zafar's voice now.

Ali Zafar one was actually better

It was catchy

StormBreaker

Nov 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan

This one is still better.

The problem with the new song is not audio but I didn’t like the video, everyone acting all crazy and shemale

Death Professor

Sep 3, 2018
Country
Pakistan
I don't like cricket, so I don't really care about PSL or anything that is related to cricket. But its good to see huge tournaments hosted in Pakistan. I would have preferred if we(Pakistanis) had more of an affection towards football, boxing, MMA and hockey compared to cricket. But at this point, with any sport getting attention.

Proudpakistaniguy

Nov 8, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Idiots fighting over PSL songs. Ali azmat is stupid to blame others( Indirectly Ali zafar) for 68K dislike on his PSL song..i personally found tayar hain as worst psl song so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)