What's new

Properties made with Halal money: Maryam Nawaz

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
did she ever eat a single halal meal in her life ? these people born on haram money the day they born everything was purchased with haram money . even the sperm they were made was generated by haram food by their father and egg was created by food of haram money in their mothers . both bhuttos and nazooos

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
May 27, 2015
Country
Pakistan

Buddhistforlife

Jul 10, 2018
Country
Nepal
did she ever eat a single halal meal in her life ? these people born on haram money the day they born everything was purchased with haram money . even the sperm they were made was generated by haram food by their father and egg was created by food of haram money in their mothers . both bhuttos and nazooos
Maryam Nawaz looks good for her age. She still looks like a girl in her 20s.

But I believe she puts a lot of makeup.

Trango Towers

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2016
Country
Pakistan
She chewed on the captains #$#%^ oh but even he is a haram#

koolio

Sep 5, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Maryam drama queen saga needs to come to end, I don't know why the criminal is getting so much attention, if it was halal money, where is the proof?

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country
Pakistan
The oxygen around them is haram too, because plants absorb their haram carbon dioxide and then convert it into haram oxygen.

SecularNationalist

Feb 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Halal money my arse lol.
These swines are the murderers of millions of poor people because they economically deprived them . Many died because they had no money to admit at hospital,no money to feed their families properly,no education to get a proper job and income and much more.
Despite knowing all that I can't understand how they can sleep at night.

Deltadart

May 22, 2016
Country
United States
Please specify whether you mean before or after she ran away from home with safdar? But the answer in both cases is no. ,,🤔🤫

Del

Aug 8, 2019
Country
Canada
1619625806530.png

Haram say palli aulad and "properties made with halal money" SHOULDNT BE IN THE SAME SENTENCE.

Icing on the cake, its coming from the biggest evil and liar I have seen in my wife - therefore, " Papa ki ladli - chal nikal zarili nagan"

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
Country
Bahrain
these people act like they are never going to die and see Judgement Day. these tricks can fool people, cant fool Allah. this woman is nothing but a source of fitna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom