What's new

Proof that times have changed: Serbian president is a Chinese-worshipper

UKBengali

ELITE MEMBER
May 29, 2011
Country
Bangladesh
No the Serbian President is just showing his gratitude to China, which is the only country that can now save his country from the devastating impact of Corona.

mudas777

Oct 24, 2016
Country
Pakistan
would u kiss my asssss infront of your friend after i did u a small favor?
He is showing respect and gratitude to a country who helped them in their time of need not licking anything which even remotely Taiwan can't match. So get off the China case and Chinese syndrome.

Ansu fati

Sep 18, 2019
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
I am posting just to debunk chinese(and vucic sponsored) failed propaganda
Serbia isn’t nato member nor eu member
They have done genocide on muslims in the 90s and then as you all know nato-backed western military operation destroyed them once and for all although the hate serbians feel for west is old several centuries they were/are hardcore russian slut
since the end of yugoslav war that hate is 10x multiplied after they suffered big humiliation in kosovo and later in montenegro my point is that west always knew this and never tried anything to gain influence so why should west spend money and its medical supplies that are needed for them on a country that was always anti western plus they are not EU/Nato member
Vucic is known propagandist this situation is only used by him to get more political support and to support stupid pro-east foreign policy

Ansu fati

Sep 18, 2019
Country
lol Sounds like some one is butt hurt.

It's funny how you come out of no where making unverified claims to smear Serbia.
It’s funny how an singapore clown is talking to me who is living in a state next to serbia

Last edited:

Ansu fati

Sep 18, 2019
Country
Reported for personal attack. Stick to the facts if you have any. Any one can make claims. Yhey're only worthy of consideration if they can be proven - omething you failed to do.
Report as much as you like
Everything what i have written is true you have the internet investigate all what i have said in my post and prove it wrong if you can

Ansu fati

Sep 18, 2019
Country
No. That's YOUR job. It's not my job to research for you. It's YOUR job to provide evidence for your claims. You have no idea what you're doing. Sad.
Look to nato site serbia isn’t member
Look to eu they’re also not member
So far everything what i said is true
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_genocide
This also backs my claims
625F87EC-30F4-40A0-A18E-913509E573D9.jpeg

There’s literally daily anti western articles by serbian newspapers translation of specific phrases is almost impossible because they use specific insults that don’t have english equivalent
Now counter me if you can
how can someone who obviously doesn’t have necessary history knowledge about europe balkans and serbs lecture me who is living in a country next to serbia

Ansu fati

Sep 18, 2019
Country
lol You showed me ONE thing. Russiaphilia. That was the least important point and least controversial point in your message. The rest of your rant was filled with claims that would take a while to parse. All I know is Serbia appreciates China's aid. This thread is not for your off topic rants.
Thread title sounded too much chinese cheap propaganda
Times have never changed because serbia never had positive relations with the west
You want to make it look like a country which was supposedly pro western turned into pro China country due to coronavirus help
I understand China’s damage control efforts around the world but I cannot remain silent when fake propaganda news are spread
Why would the bosnian genocide be controversial topic WHEN IT IS A FACT recognized worldwide or maybe you’re one of those who are happy when muslims are killed so you are deliberately defending genocide or most likely you are CCP troll and i am talking with a bot

xenon54 out

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 2, 2013
Country
Turkey
I know many Serbs personally, they have never been fond of EU or NATO, and certainly not after NATO had to put and end to their massacres in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo.

Ansu fati

Sep 18, 2019
Country
LOL! He should be asking why their buddy-buddy Russia is not helping them out! Why is the EU on the hook all of a sudden?
Russia always saw serbia as their tool in balkans against europeans and turks they treat them as pawns while serbians are worshipping them which is kinda sad when the love is one sided
If this singapore guy knew basic european history he wouldn’t dare questioning my posts my suspicions about him being chinese troll came true when i saw his claims yesterday in another thread that american national security council is actually deep state hahahahah
It’s understandable that china is doing damage control by shipping tons of medical equipment to the world after they saw how much harm chinese(wuhan) virus did but the level of fake news propaganda spread by CCP bots is so annoying

tower9

Sep 19, 2018
Country
China
First, he has no other options.

Secondly, the virus is likely to have originated from China though it is not conclusive yet. However, if that is the case, China SHOULD be responsible for helping all countries fight it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)