What's new

Featured Project Azm: Pakistan's Ambitious Quest to Develop 5th Generation Military Technologies.

razgriz19

Dec 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Just because he worked on flight control systems, doesn't mean he has knowledge about rest of the aircraft.

Majority of the people working on F117/SR71 didn't even know what they were building at skunk works.

I'm currently doing feeder replacement project at a CANDU unit. I will be on the bridge directly in front of the reactor face doing inspections on the new feeder tube that would be installed on a LIVE reactor.

Do you think i know anything about that reactor, it's complete functionality, or other things?

Nope. Nada. I just know my job and that's it.
The question here is why is this candidate openly stating that he worked in this project. This sort of stuff annoys the hell out of me, in terms of the carelessness. Anywhere in the world if you worked in a TS project you can use general terms, but should NEVER EVER state the name of projects involved. This can be a gold mine for adversary IAs. The second question is the short length of engagement is a bit concerning too. Just an observation.

Also looks like more of an intern function. Basically a requirements analysis person, grabbing OS info to establish broad parameters for FCS of a 5+ gen stealth aircraft.

aliyusuf

May 2, 2010
Country
Pakistan
If memory serves me right, Turkey has been working on a GaN-TRM-based AESA radar and 2022-23 was expected to be the unveiling date. We can draw from that venture as well ... as we are cooperating with the Turks on many aspects already.

Jan 3, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Just because he worked on flight control systems, doesn't mean he has knowledge about rest of the aircraft.

Majority of the people working on F117/SR71 didn't even know what they were building at skunk works.

I'm currently doing feeder replacement project at a CANDU unit. I will be on the bridge directly in front of the reactor face doing inspections on the new feeder tube that would be installed on a LIVE reactor.

Do you think i know anything about that reactor, it's complete functionality, or other things?

Really? which reactor ?

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Yes its Haqeeqat TV - but it is saying Pakistan has joined TFX as well as Turkey's long-range A2A missile projects.

akramishaqkhan

Feb 28, 2017
Country
Pakistan

Ignorance is bliss.

gangsta_rap

BANNED
Nov 3, 2010
Country
Pakistan

GreyHat

New Recruit

Feb 25, 2019
Country
Pakistan
O.O Same Model that was present during Ukraine Chief Meeting
Man, I wish atleast we can secure the GE F110 Engines from that Turkish collab (if true). Azm need some reliable power into it and Turks can help with that

Nasr

Dec 9, 2018
Country
Pakistan
A joint program between Pakistan, China, Russia and Turkey could become huge success for all parties involved. Pakistan can benefit from this in incalculable proportions, as we would learn a heck of a lot from fellow partner/allied nations. Turkey ought to seriously consider leaving NATO for good, if it is possible for them to do so. Because they would gain more from leaving NATO, than staying in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom