What's new

Prayers need for my nephew

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
My Nephew who born just two days ago, is in ICU his Jaundice gets bad , they are replacing his blood and he will be given some Injection for strengthen his immune system , His name is Zaryab , Please Pray for him as next few days are very crucial .

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
My Nephew who born just two days ago, is in ICU his Jaundice gets bad , they are replacing his blood and he will be given some Injection for strengthen his immune system , His name is Zaryab , Please Pray for him as next few days are very crucial .
Thoughts and prayers!

Neonatal jaundice in a full term infant should not be too difficult to treat, unless there are compounding factors.

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2015
Country
Pakistan
May Allah swt grant him Shifaa and his parents courage. ameen

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Thoughts and prayers!

Neonatal jaundice in a full term infant should not be too difficult to treat, unless there are compounding factors.
I don't know much about this stuff, what i heard so far that hospital discharge the kid and mother in just 1 day, and his Jaundice shoot up to 43 , I don't know what it means but i do know its bad , cause my niece who born last year got similar issue in her first 3 months but her Jaundice goes up only 17 , and that scare us all ..

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers, he is still under observation next 12 hours are critical .

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I don't know much about this stuff, what i heard so far that hospital discharge the kid and mother in just 1 day, and his Jaundice shoot up to 43 , I don't know what it means but i do know its bad , cause my niece who born last year got similar issue in her first 3 months but her Jaundice goes up only 17 , and that scare us all ..
Neonates respond well to therapy for this condition, usually.

war&peace

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Country
Pakistan
How is she (your niece) now?

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
How is she (your niece) now?
she is fine Alhamdulliah , but it was once again neglect from the Doctors , similar in this case .. There is a Hospital named " Daar ul Sehat " in Johar that is where we had the delivery , but they discharged both mother and son after 24 hours .. and when Doctor heard that she was very pissed at staff .. For anyone who is in Karachi avoid this hospital .

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
she is fine Alhamdulliah , but it was once again neglect from the Doctors , similar in this case .. There is a Hospital named " Daar ul Sehat " in Johar that is where we had the delivery , but they discharged both mother and son after 24 hours .. and when Doctor heard that she was very pissed at staff .. For anyone who is in Karachi avoid this hospital .
If the jaundice is not getting better, take him to AKUH.

Starlord

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
If the jaundice is not getting better, take him to AKUH.
we are, right now the Doctor taking care of him said lets wait to let the injection work , if his health didn't stabilize we will take him to either AKUH or Liaquat

war&peace

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Country
Pakistan
InshaAllah, he will be fine as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)