What's new

PPP Official Media Cell: Head of ISI and Core Commander Karachi will now EAT foreign funds allocated for Karachi.

Hareeb

Nov 9, 2016
Country
Pakistan
What DG ISI has to do with a development project? And for their performance in infrastructure projects, we have seen what rain did to DHA Karachi this monsoon.

alibaz

Nov 26, 2007
Country
Pakistan
This is interesting.

What's going on?

I want to believe our establishment is now FINALLY serious for Karachi.

I believe this was the project and provincial government should have completed it by now.

Remodeling of Mehmoodabad Nullah project approved by Sindh CM. This seem like some sort of media campaign.

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Whose representing Sardar Uzair Baloch in the meeting?

Some of the land is owned by Mubarek Patel, the Iranian state guest to Pakistan.

PaklovesTurkiye

Dec 1, 2015
Country
Pakistan
What DG ISI has to do with a development project? And for their performance in infrastructure projects, we have seen what rain did to DHA Karachi this monsoon.
So, here we have two options when it comes to trust and development

Army VS PPP

I know very well which option my people will choose.

That's Pakistan ARMY.

Riz

Jan 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan
1930 million dollars = around 2 billion dollars... Can anyone tell me who dumb A$$ going to give so much aid to these PPPP morons??

alibaz

Nov 26, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Probably they are feeling cramped in presence of some undesired people. May be expecting some more check and balances which actually hamper filling in some poor and needy people's accounts.

Death Adder

Aug 10, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Not to mention they are getting Rs 30 Billion for Iran Border fencing, we don’t know who is contractor and who submitted the bids, it amounts to Rs 2.78 crore per KM and $500 Million (almost 80 Billion Rs) for Afghani Border fencing.

It looks like this one RPG or truck can easily take it out.

Karachi wali aunty rightly said” yeh sab mil k chootia bana rahy hain hmy” ————.
I feel sorry for the people of Karachi, Niazi and selectors are incapable of solving KHI problems.

Attachments

Last edited:

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Not to mention they are getting Rs 30 Billion for Iran Border fencing, we don’t know who is contractor and who submitted the bids, it amounts to Rs 2.78 crore per KM and $500 Million (almost 80 Billion Rs) for Afghani Border fencing.

It looks like this one RPG or truck can easily take it out.

Karachi wali aunty rightly said” yeh sab mil k chootia bana rahy hain hmy” ————.
Jahan Jahan PPP hogi wahan wahan Iran ka hona lazim hai.

Ajkal to uncle sam kehte hain Irani dost banao

Patriot forever

Jun 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
This is interesting.

What's going on?

I want to believe our establishment is now FINALLY serious for Karachi.

Bro are you sure about the amount? It's in rupees not dollars :D

It is just propaganda by ppp as usual, they ate the funds and now trying to divert the attention. The news shared has nothing to do with funds.

The army is involved as a part of federal government initiative to monitor and actual implementation so that federal funds don't go missing like world bank ones :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom