What's new

Possible US-India Agenda and Security Cooperation

Sine Nomine

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Come out of your idiotic delusion,which i assume is difficult since it's part of your national psyche.
Mahatir Govt was built on alliance which was bound to break from start.
Mahathir thought that he can talk Kashmir openly and did that because he thought India doesn’t have that kind of clout. He was sorted out and the next Malasiyan government retracted that view shows that India had enough clout in that region.
While Turkey is facing sanctions for purchasing S-400, nothing of that sort happened with India. India would continue to deal with Russia and balance its act so as to not get too dependent on anyone.
Bharat isn't partner in F-35 JSF deal,it isn't a NATO member state having largest mil in NATO and hasn't got any classified US equipment which can jeopardize security of US.
On top of that Turkey’s strategic needs diverge with those of the US so that was coming.Turkey latley has started going against goals of US in M.E.Even an idiot knew that,things between US and Turkey would change.
India with rapid expansion in both these areas is bound to gain more influence. A case in point is Middle East and OIC. Most of the countries there are lining up to have good relationship with India. This is to frustration and exasperation of Pakistan. Economic realities have taken over religious affinities. They are embracing Israel for no other reason.
OIC and M.E are fully controlled by KSA,interests of KSA and Pakistan have changed since Yemen war on top of that Bharat is ally of US and Gulf is fully in pocket of US.That's KSA and Gulf won't entertain us since our interests don't meet.

This is in contrast to few countries who are always standing with a begging bowl and keep shifting loyalties based on who is filling that bowl. Till yesterday it was US and now it is China. They survive from one loan to the other. One dole to another. But dream of being a very powerful country.

India is not standing with a begging bowl. That reduces the clout that others can have on India.
India is coming dear. Good luck to all trolls.
Let me tell you lil Bharati,
"Begging (also panhandling) is the practice of imploring others to grant a favor, often a gift of money, with little or no expectation of reciprocation. A person doing such is called a beggar or panhandler"
Now as you have been educated enough let me tell you that,Pakistan does takes loans from lot of donors,who lend us loans and we pay them back with interest which can't be termed begging as per universal defination of begging,fun fact is that Bharat a super power with huge clout has external debt of US$ 556.2 billion.If we start judgeing Bharat through lens of every pajeet Bharat is Maha-Bhikaari.
Now let me make it clear,Pakistan is 7 times smaller than Bharat but still occasionally has managed to humiliate 2 takey ke super power next door,Pakistan knows it's short comings that's have over time span of 6 decades has manged to built an alliance with PRC which isn't going well for Bharat as we know.
P.S:p:lease have some name for your hell hole country,since India=Indus and that's a river flowing in hearland of Pakista, Gangadeshis continue shamelessely calling their hell hole after one of our river,we don't feel good about it.
Nah your kind does, but I have a feeling, you will be here regardless, or come back with another fake account, or another one of your ilk will show up here after drinking your national drink, and with false bravado.
Their troll brigade is one of the most shameless thing in existance.

Thamizh Puli

BANNED
Aug 24, 2019
Country
India
Nah your kind does, but I have a feeling, you will be here regardless, or come back with another fake account, or another one of your ilk will show up here after drinking your national drink, and with false bravado.
such hatred! wipe the foam off and take a chill pill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom