• Thursday, April 26, 2018

Poll | Should there be a 'total ban' on Indian media in Pakistan??

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Horus, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Yes, i agree | There needs to be a total ban on Indian media content in Pakistan

73.8%
  2. No, i disagree | There needs to be no ban on Indian media content in Pakistan.

21.5%
  3. I'm, Not Sure.

4.6%
  1. Verve

Verve SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 4,170 / -0
    Pakistan
    It's time we ban all foreign funding of our media houses as well. That'll kill SAFMA for starters.

2. Aqsa Mateen

Aqsa Mateen BANNED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    Pakistan
    ban kardo yar sab ko

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Solomon2

Solomon2 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 9,174 / -24
    United States
    To join the ban on Christian TV stations and programming, I suppose. Just realize what you're getting into:

“One people, one voice, one will!" - Adolf Hitler

4. LoveIcon

LoveIcon ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 30,408 / -1
    Pakistan
    Indian media is hate monger, and the contnts are too vulgar for our society. Yes, I have option to switch the channel but not always sitting with my children to do so.

5. somebozo

somebozo ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 18,121 / -11
    Pakistan
    more than indian media there is a need for ban on molvi media and our mentally sick talk shows...Indian media is refugee for people seeking counter action..they watch it out of rebellion..not out of taste..

6. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 41,597 / -3
    Pakistan
    They started it in 2008-9 we are very late to the party

7. Centurion2016

Centurion2016 BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 945 / -31
    India
    You people are getting too emotional

Movies are a universal escapism for common folks globally AND politics has no place in this .

IF you ban Bollywood because of relations with india YOU might as well ban HOLLYWOOD too as Trumps USA is also anti Pakistan.

YOU WILL ALL have to learn manderain at resort to chinease movies if these exist..

JOKING APART

BOLLYWOOD has existed in Pakistan since indepedance........... you people grew up watching Bollywood heatthrobs and music

YOU PEOPLE LIVE TO WATCH OUR STARS

8. Iqbal Ali

Iqbal Ali SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 5,652 / -3
    Pakistan
    Ban all Indian movies and shows in Pakistan

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. Ahmed shahjahan

Ahmed shahjahan FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 12 / -0
    Pakistan
    I think we should not ban but negotiate and than tell the truth of their silly dancing, naked dancing, rape capital the city of Delhi, truth about how they did lie about surgical strikes, pakistan can get their goat by telling the truth, only if negotiate for equal showing of Pakistani contents. tell their Army fights and tell truth about Kashmir and the atrocities they commit.

Pity is that after 70 years Muslims still rule the screens in India. this goes to tell one about the talents and who is got em.

We taught them Music, the first ever movie music director was Ghulam haider. best movies were made by Muslims like movies AAn. first actors dilip Kumar. Noor Jahan, without Muslims they have nothing.

look they produce 1000 movies a year, but only one that make to the box office are made by Muslim. And to talk about today's actors. the best one female or male are Muslims.

10. SOUTHie

SOUTHie SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,071 / -3
    India
    :omghaha::omghaha: What are you smoking? Good stuff eh?

We don't see religion in every crap that is put out. That is why any person is successful.
    Bollywood will still film movies with or without muslims. The influence of Islam in it is zero. Islam don't promote movies or any iconic representations. That is why many hardcore muslims don't watch movies.

And there is no prominent female Muslim actresses. In here, actresses are more successful than actors. Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, all went to Hollywood while the Khans are stuck in Bollywood with their regular drama.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Sheikh Rauf

Sheikh Rauf SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,525 / -9
    Pakistan
    We have our own content which is way better and for our audience thanx for suggestion. Bollywood is stealing content from Hollywood and songs from every where they gets their hands on. lets see how mody clean bollywood from black money.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. NirmalKrish

NirmalKrish FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,443 / -27
    India
    yeah do it

13. Ahmed shahjahan

Ahmed shahjahan FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 12 / -0
    Pakistan
    There is nothing of value in Bollywood except nakedness, badmouthing and thieving of songs. material. nothing original, in the days when Bollywood started it was by Muslims, first Music director was Ghulam haider, gfirst singer were likes of shamshad begum and music director was Naushad, even now a days when bollywood look for good music they call on A.r.Rahman, dulip kumar, Nimy, nargis, And director likes of Kardar who produced iconic movies like Aan, the music is still the best as it was by Naushad, so stop acting like a typical indian and spin every thing about bollywood when it was started by Muslims. even the best poet who wrote chhaap tilak was a muslim, I think you don't even know about him.

14. Manama

Manama FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 108 / -1
    Pakistan
    I am extremely surprised as well as disappointed and disgusted by the people who support the banning of Indian media. There should be no censorship or any sort of ban when it comes to media whether tv or social. If you don't want to watch it then don't, that doesn't mean there needs to be a ban.
    Lets not forget that media spouts hatred, not just Indian but our own as well. We can't know anything for sure unless we see it from both perspectives, what will banning the indian media bring to Pakistan other than satisfaction to a bunch of salty users and "molvis" glad that the "haram filth" is gone.
    Smh i thought we Pakistanis were better than this, we don't need to play an Erdogan.

15. Iqbal Ali

Iqbal Ali SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 5,652 / -3
    Pakistan
    Ban all Indian movies and shows trash in Pakistan. Please.

Thanks.