What's new

PMLN's Election Campaign Disturbed Due To Ban On Shahbaz Sharif's Pictures In Govt Ads

Zaki

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
This bad habit of posters and putting the pictures of leaders is widespread in Punjab. It is unfortunately not the trait of single party and must now be ended

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
This bad habit of posters and putting the pictures of leaders is widespread in Punjab. It is unfortunately not the trait of single party and must now be ended
This bad habit of posters and putting the pictures of leaders is widespread in Pakistan. It is unfortunately not the trait of single party and must now be ended

Mentee

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 3, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Back in the early 2000 when I was a kid, the geographic channel used to air many documentaries about the middle east.

Mainly related to the dictators and their way of ruling. One thing I noticed quite often that the practice of publishing pictures on any piece of paper, on billboards and even in the public offices of those in power was quite rampant.

And I would build a scary sketch of these kings and presidents in my mind that how come they are allowed to do that? I mean only the founding father of the country deserves such a privilege like the way it was in Pakistan.

Zaki

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
This bad habit of posters and putting the pictures of leaders is widespread in Pakistan. It is unfortunately not the trait of single party and must now be ended
Thank you

I meant Pakistan (typing error may be)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)