• Tuesday, August 11, 2020

PM replaces top bureaucrats in major reshuffle

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Verve, Dec 1, 2019.

1. insight-out

insight-out FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 983 / -0
    Pakistan
    You're so angry, you totally missed his point.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. ejaz007

ejaz007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,740 / -0
    Pakistan
    The credit goes to Shahbaz Sharif for creating the team.

IK after one and a half year realized the same.

You can also give the credit to General Pasha for launching IK and General Faiz for selecting him.

3. Verve

Verve ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 12,105 / -0
    Pakistan
    The point was not about UK and GCSE - you missed it completely - intentional or what?

How quickly do you think the full syllabus can be prepared for Class 1 to FA/FSc?

Also you can't get rid of alternative systems if your own system is not recognised outside the country! Some decades ago FSc was recognised for entry in foreign universities bit it no longer is - why? Because the system was left to rot. Blame PTI for that too.

Oh no no no ... Credit goes to Mushy as he groomed these babuz during his tenure.

They were not plucked out of thin air by Showbaz or is that your claim?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. ps3linux

ps3linux FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27 / 2,199 / -0
    Pakistan
    Bhai sorry for late reply was travelling abroad came back last day, still under jet lag. Anyways while I have my concerns with IK's team their competence and their resolve at least some of them, but one thing is clear that the Rawalpindi walas are with IK, these buraeucrats they are the real reason Pakistan is in such a crisis they have been the wh**es of politicians and any foreign agency/ngo who could pay them off and they are ready to betray their country.

Rawalpindi walas have a much better network of intel gathering than the stupid civil agencies where filth from all previous govts is still there, and the dramas of bureaucrats in the starting days of PTI govt are still fresh, while there are question marks about political setup in Punjab its the bloody bureaucrats who have failed to deliver or have been doing it deliberately, it was high time IK put his foot down and the vibes I received during my visit to Big Apple/DC and London are not good for bureaucrats the state/the deep state and even some international player are now sick of this bureaucracy they want major changes and rest assured they are coming.

We as a country and a nation would no longer be held hostage to corrupt/incompetent bureaucrats and the masters.

Will be sharing some very good news today or tomorrow about Pakistan.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  5. The Accountant

The Accountant SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17 / 7,548 / -0
    Pakistan
    Waiting, kindly do tag me.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. SIPRA

SIPRA SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 12,700 / -0
    Pakistan
    Kindly tag me, when you break this news. Thanks.

• Thanks Thanks x 2