• Tuesday, January 28, 2020

PM expresses grief over death of students in Bhakkar accident

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Dubious, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 71,509 / -0
    Pakistan
    BY STAFF REPORT , (LAST UPDATED 6 SECONDS AGO)

[​IMG]

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Sunday expressed his grief over the death of six students and a rickshaw driver in a rickshaw-bus collision in Bhakkar.

Sending his prayers for the deceased, Khan wrote: “Terrible loss of young lives in the accident in Bhakkar which killed six girls returning from school and their rickshaw driver. My prayers and condolences go to the families of the victim.”

Terrible loss of young lives in the accident in Bhakkar which killed 6 girls returning from school & their rickshaw driver. My prayers & condolences go to the families of the victims.

— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) March 31, 2019

Earlier, Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzad also express his grief over the accident and vowed to take action against the responsible.

On Saturday, at least six people including five female students and a rickshaw driver died when a passenger bus hit a rickshaw. Two students were also injured

Rescue 1122 sources said that an over speeding passenger bus rammed into rickshaw in Jaise Wala area of Bhakkar.

The rickshaw was completely destroyed in the collision. The bus driver responsible for the accident fled the scene. The bodies and injured were shifted to hospital for medico-legal formalities.

The police impounded the bus and after registering a case against the driver at large have started raids for his arrest.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...f-over-death-of-students-in-bhakkar-accident/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 71,509 / -0
    Pakistan
    Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon...

What the CM should do is fix the traffic laws and put new drivers on probation for 1 yr...It will make them drive like human long enough to make it a habit!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Trailer23

Trailer23 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +60 / 4,354 / -0
    Pakistan
    Most of them are high as f#ckin' kite while driving those vehicles.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Clutch

Clutch ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 11,137 / -2
    Only a stupid parent would send their child in a rickshaw or a Mehran to school.

Stupid parents.

5. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 71,509 / -0
    Pakistan
    What exactly do you want SOME parents who cant afford TOO much and with the mom not able to drive nor owning a car to do? With dad working odd shifts...whats the other choice?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Clutch

Clutch ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 11,137 / -2
    There is always a choice for safety. Pakistani culture doesn't give it importance.

I bet these parent spent money on attending weddings but but their kids lives at risk. Now they suffer. Idiots.

7. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 71,509 / -0
    Pakistan
    Not every circumstance is the same....I am sure there are those types too....spending on unnecessary stuff...But I am also sure there are others too...

8. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 38,714 / -11
    Pakistan
    The vehicle does not fulfill basic road safety requirements.

The government is not a tool for expressing grief or any other emotions. It is for finding practical solutions.

But He is still handsome. So i wanna say '' No Prime Minister in history of Pakistan has done this ''