What's new

PLA Pays Rich Tribute to the Four fallen in the Galwan valley

huckyang

BANNED
Apr 27, 2008
Let me introduce myself, I have 130IQ. That means I have a LOT of common sense.

I could still remember how China mentioned no losses in the first place, until bloggers in China started to question they're own casualties and evidence popped up.
Your IQ does not help again my 130IQ, there were several injured, still alive how to declare death when they are still alive. Due to the high altitude a minor injury can be complicated. Heard of this high altitude pulmonary edema Mr High IQ.

Hence now you know why?

Maybe you should take IQ test again to verify. IQ alone cannot determine common sense need basic science and knowledge.

Don't let your emotion blind your common sense.
I am Indonesian.

Hey @antonius123 , I order you to verify my nationality.
Hi to my Indonesian friend sorry I thought you are from Taiwan.

huckyang

BANNED
Apr 27, 2008
Am sure you got this vision while in a dream. :lol:

Why would I even falsify my own flag? What good?
I don't think you are Indonesian, they are much clever. Most probably the brain affected by black fungus not just the eyes. Speechless. To make you sleep well 6000 were death mowed down by just a Hindustan super hero super power. That is what you wish you get it in your wet dream tonight.
Naturally very galatically intelligent.

Globenim

Aug 19, 2011
Country
China
Even their British daddies are using Chinese photos because the Indians Army refuses to release theirs (if those exist at all).

View attachment 754276

Indian state propaganda is using the Chinese video too

Video: +50 armed Indians on the screen charging at one unarmed officer and two soldiers telling them to back off
Indian announcer: Raw [Indian] courage caught on camera

Video: Same scene again repeated
Indian announcer: [Indian] Courage caught on Chinese cameras as the young [Indian] braveheart scares the enemy down.

Video: 20 PLA soldiers standing in a solid line before a wave of +300 Indian creeping up to them, after walking like numbnuts through icy waters without any proper gear
Indian caption: Ha K Palani fought despite being outnumbered
Indian announcer: A young [Indian] army captain leads the charge to push Chinese soliders back creeping forward on June 15.

😂

siegecrossbow

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Aug 19, 2010
Country
China

Indian state propaganda is using the Chinese video too

Video: +50 armed Indians on the screen charging at one unarmed officer and two soldiers telling them to back off
Indian announcer: Raw [Indian] courage caught on camera

Video: Same scene again repeated
Indian announcer: [Indian] Courage caught on Chinese cameras as the young [Indian] braveheart scares the enemy down.

Video: 20 PLA soldiers standing in a solid line before a wave of +300 Indian creeping up to them, after walking like numbnuts trough icey waters without any propery gear
Indian caption: Ha K Palani fought despite being outnumbered
Indian announcer: A young [Indian] army captain leads the charge to push Chinese soliders back creeping forward on June 15.

😂
No wonder the Jawans surrendered so easily. The icy cold water probably did a number on their balls.

Surya 1

Aug 6, 2016
Country
India
A year ago the Indian army lost 20 soldiers, left behind around 100 troops in the captivity of the Chinese army. This was the biggest skirmish between the two neighbours after a long time. The South Xinjiang Military Region Border Defense no.363 Regiment took an oath to safeguard the territorial integrity of the motherland and paid rich tributes to the fallen comrades.
View attachment 754012

View attachment 754013

View attachment 754014

View attachment 754015

View attachment 754016
View attachment 754017

The preparedness and sheer determination of the PLA have put fear in the ranks of the enemy.
When they fell, their names were kept secrete and they were not honored. Chinese government was busy in cover up. Now all this drama to convince that only 4 had fallen. What about 100 others? When will they be given the tribute?

Leishangthem

Mar 12, 2019
Country
India
look at midgets admitting losses after they forced to do so by a blogger :lol:
Haha you and your somersaults. So still no source? Are you Indian?
Dude is clearly an Indian ,only an Indian would say hilarious stuff like this
Let me introduce myself, I have 130IQ. That means I have a LOT of common sense.
Only a delirious Indian would call Chinese a midget when an average Indian is far smaller in stature than Chinese ,an Indonesian indigenous would never say that,they would know east asians are taller than Indian or Indonesians .

Leishangthem

Mar 12, 2019
Country
India
After so many months China still is in denial mode about their casualties. Oh well not that I'm surprised.
What was the mistake of other poor Chinese soldiers? Chinese for their propaganda can fall to such a gutter-level of disrespecting the fallen martyrs.. Only Chins can do this? utterly shameless people!!
When they fell, their names were kept secrete and they were not honored. Chinese government was busy in cover up. Now all this drama to convince that only 4 had fallen. What about 100 others? When will they be given the tribute?
No wonder China is in totally different league with Indians believing they will just weasel their way with lies.
That's now typical Indian psyche.
US honoured their Afghan Green Beret casualty 13 years later ,after the war was concluded,meanwhile Indians here making their own bs because ,China ,like any responsible nation, didn't indulge in casualty honouring ceremonies during highly sensitive national standoff period to in no conflagrate create drama,and focus on the current issue. China can honor their 4 soldier after 10 years,it doesn't matter who had higher casualty,only deluded Indians who's ego were hurt were obsessed about body count,no other nation would care.What proof does anyone have that there's even a single more Chinese casualty? There's none.

Surya 1

Aug 6, 2016
Country
India
No wonder China is in totally different league with Indians believing they will just weasel their way with lies.
That's now typical Indian psyche.
US honoured their Afghan Green Beret casualty 13 years later ,after the war was concluded,meanwhile Indians here making their own bs because ,China ,like any responsible nation, didn't indulge in casualty honouring ceremonies during highly sensitive national standoff period to in no conflagrate create drama,and focus on the current issue. China can honor their 4 soldier after 10 years,it doesn't matter who had higher casualty,only deluded Indians who's ego were hurt were obsessed about body count,no other nation would care.What proof does anyone have that there's even a single more Chinese casualty? There's none.
In India, when our soldier dies, he is given tribute by army, then by our politician. Subsequently, body is sent to his village or city where the people of Village or city gives tribute together with local politician in a grand way. We do not keep it secrete to manipulate number for face saving and declare manipulated number after almost a year for face saving and give token tribute in remote mountains. For face saving, the sacrifice of soldier is compromised.

Leishangthem

Mar 12, 2019
Country
India
In India, when our soldier dies, he is given tribute by army, then by our politician. Subsequently, body is sent to his village or city where the people of Village or city gives tribute together with local politician in a grand way. We do not keep it secrete to manipulate number for face saving and declare manipulated number after almost a year for face saving and give token tribute in remote mountains. For face saving, the sacrifice of soldier is compromised.
Not true,there are many that get killed each year at the border,only this time it was made an issue ,do you even know how many soldiers die at the border each year? you clearly don't,that's why you talk like that. All military give tribute to their martyr ,it doesn't have to be instant,it can wait for decades even till situation warrants. What proof you have about "ace saving and declare manipulated number" .China has all the videos,photos,evidence,they captured dozens of Indian soldiers while you have nothing but big talk. None of you care about any of the soldiers,so stop talking nonsense about honouring anyone,you lot only felt the fire in your butthurt ego because unlike your Bollywood fantasy ,reality took a different picture against competent,higher IQ,disciplined and genetically fitter Chinese soldiers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom