• Thursday, July 9, 2020

PKK in Germany, Belgium.....UK, France rapidly becoming a not terrorist organization!

Discussion in 'Turkish Defence Forum' started by brokk, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Ignore, and give a measured political response

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Go on a politilal rally against these 'terrorist supporting countries'

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Go quiet, declare these countries hostile and pull out of all agreements with these countries.

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Accidentally, bomb the 'sh.t' out of all supposedly allied bases of these countries 'ooops sorry...'

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. Bomb the 'sh.t' out of all supposedly allied bases of these countries, 'a terrorist is a terrorist'

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  6. Invade and annex North Iraq

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. Inavade and annex North Syria

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  8. Annex the rest of Cyprus ( The have opened bases open to non-guarantor nations)

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  9. Annex all Greek islands too close to Turkey (everyone loves a greek tragedy)(just a joke)

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  10. Say they are right, and also declare the PKK a non-terrorist organziation. Open arms to them (AKP)

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. brokk

brokk FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 147 / -0
    Russian Federation
    Germany and Belgium, (I'd include France, and the UK in this list as they've been crying for this last 5 years at the least.) are becoming increasingly racist against Turkey, Turks. The latest ruling in their courts have

- PKK abductions not terrorism, Belgium court says in controversial ruling
    - Germany, Belgium become safe haven for terrorists
    - Belgian court says PKK activity not terrorism
    - German Court Hands Down Suspended Sentence for PKK Member Citing Turkey’s Support of ISIS
    - Hamburg higher court frees PKK terrorist

Maybe I'm the only one blowing a fuse at such events, but if one knows the history of this terrorist group, it is merely the opposite side of the same coin as ISIS/DAESH. Legitimacy of any court granting favor to one over another terrorist just because it suited a purpose sort of goes down the toilet.

Throwing the social level to a side, how many of you think Turkey should cease all agreements with all these countries immediately? I'd even go as far as considering any presence of these countries round and about Turkey a national threat, and kick them back to their homes. It wouldn't take 10 minutes to obliterate any military of any of these countries within or near Turkish borders... after all this makes it clear that they are the ones directly funding, arming and supporting our terrorists....

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. Hiptullha

Hiptullha SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 4,987 / -4
    Pakistan
    Instead of using refugees as a threat to join the EU, Turkey should use refugees as a warning for the EU to get its act together. Stop supporting terrorists or face a swarm of refugees which might contain several terrorists in disguise. Simple as that.

3. brokk

brokk FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 147 / -0
    Russian Federation
    For some odd reason I always thought instead of using the refugees as a threat to join the EU, Turkey was using it as a bait to get to see their real intentions... who would have expected that 500 million population of EU will curl under the burden of a mere 50 - 100 thousand or so refugees trying to get into Europe, and they were never going to put their foot where their mouth is (i.e. actually provide aid, save lives of people etc, instead of bragging and talking about saving lives, and talking about providing money for these refugees) At this moment, as I wrote above, I really think Turkey should go ballistic, and take into consideration every single agreement done with these countries from day one, aiding / supporting ... terrorists of Turkey should have very serious consequences for these countries, not only a slap on the hand.

4. graphican

graphican ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +43 / 17,638 / -1
    Pakistan
    Pick and chose your allies thoughtfully. Countries who are back-stabbing you or supporting terrorism in your country are are not your allies.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  5. Attila the Hun

Attila the Hun SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,664 / -0
    Turkey
    Now we can stop calling these nations our "friends".

I think AKPKK will now want "peace" with PKK, maybe even hire PKK as teachers? Make them work with our children in nurseries ?
    Instead of PKK kidnapping children, we should just give them a nursery every month or so, in hope they stop terrorism one day? :lol:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. brokk

brokk FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 147 / -0
    Russian Federation
    I don't think they will try that 'open arms policy' ever again...(maybe if N. Iraq votes to join Turkey as a state...who knows the world is a crazy place) but they'll probably continue down the 'we are nationalists' route, until their religion gets in the way... all in all very fun times ahead :sniper:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Attila the Hun

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,664 / -0
    Turkey
    How do you see this being played out? Would like to hear your opinion Sir.

8. brokk

brokk FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 147 / -0
    Russian Federation
    Do you want the short version, or the ~50 thousand word version? :-)

...a small terrorist group, that has X thousand bloody murders in acts of terror, kidnappings of children etc, and is funded and aided by foreign countries, the same countries have also forced the likes of political parties as BDP, HDP into existence.. and an ethnicity that couldn't distance itself from all of this.. Turks in Turkey have been forced to accept this too long... I said to my wife, who replied if this were in Russia; The only heading in western press would be 'What happened to the kurds? Lost ethnicity.. Most Turks have never heard of such a thing' as they would have all been buried some place, along with the buildings they resided in and the foreigners that were helping them.... maybe Turkey should take a page out of this playbook?

9. Saithan

Saithan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,703 / -0
    Threatening EU with refugees is just not a smart political move. It should have been a financial move, saying " sorry, we can't hold on to them".

It looks like after july 15, brains of turkish politician went even further out the window.

10. Attila the Hun

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,664 / -0
    Turkey
    "Freedom Fighters" as our "friends" of the west like to call them.

These countries are all terrorist. look at the mess they caused in ME and the rest of the world.

Not for long, I can assure you.

Agreed, time to do what our friends of Moscow would do, just crush these terrorists on the spot. Enough caring about what some Politician from Belgium might say/think!

11. Timur

Timur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,161 / -1
    Turkey
    Our politics our country are the stupidos of the world.. Idiots and fools..

HDP should have never existed., peace process was a bad stupid ignorant nuts thing, Pkk had been shoot to death.. The mountain law( the regret law) are stupid..

No one cares about Pkk scumbags who go freely from Germany to Turkey build there houses make some money.. they must be stopped from entering turkey

We should have a report page for Pkk scum where our government can search for those terrorists, everybody has to have a foto on his passport so you can find ppl with face recognition..

We should make it easy for kurds outside the country to leave our citizenship

Never did anyone really in turkey fight against Pkk money and Pkk supporter and infrastructure this must be the first priority

We should have killed those ypg savages in the very beginning.. And we should do it right now

Once an Arab asked me why we turks are such softies.. If the Pkk Kurds would do it to them in their country they would go for their families so they would think twice to ever try it .. I did not take him serious but I know they would do it this way.. good intentions are not everytime the best thing to do.. but today I know and see how the PKK kurds in germany really are I know them I see them and hear and read what they think that is why I know this arab was no fool.. ppl in turkey dont know the reality here in germany they are free they dont fear our Police, Jandarma nor our Soildiers who are far away.. they behave how they really are..

I am for hard punishment for terrorists and terrorist supporter.. Even their children should be taken away because they showed to be not able to raise a human being.. Also they would be in jail so they can't look at them

But we lack on action, propaganda, words and and a anti-Pkk program All this shows me all of our governments never worked for us they worked against us.. They are puppets and work for foreign countries.. That's why they give us some action to show us they are doing something but nothing big happens

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. brokk

brokk FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 147 / -0
    Russian Federation
    I've discussed this a lot of times, and practically everywhere, it is not that Turkey and Turkish people are stupid, it is probably because after Ataturk's death who did what he could with his colleagues, Turkey has never been ruled by Turks, there really hasn't been any serious president or leader, all have acted as vassal state leaders of the US, even the current one do you think that he wasn't or isn't a puppet? He fell from his masters graces, and now is trying to save his ***, along with the country......Turks need to return to their roots (ehm not Ottoman, and not Islamic unless some get funny ideas...) and take control of everything, even the idiot on the street in Turkey is smarter, and knows more on what is going on in the world than the cleverest monkey in the parliament.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. TrMhMt

TrMhMt SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,004 / -1
    Turkey
    @Timur

There is a rumor about that an party will start a new peace process by up coming spring.

14. Mucahit

Mucahit FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,021 / -0
    Turkey
    Erdoğan's threats might be not nice, l totally agree on that but removing PKK from terror list is just utterly disgusting.

They've done multiple suicide attacks against civilians in 2015 and lf they still have the guts to remove them then l have no words.

There's one terror attack in France and everyone loses their minds but when it happens in Turkey multiple times it's ok, hell we're even gonna support the terrorists...That's the real face of Europe.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  15. Timur

Timur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,161 / -1
    Turkey
    so the wrongs of the past is the good for future?.. even europeans are smarter than our ppl and they are one of the worst ppl on earth.. the future lies in a balance of islam and your identity.. if you ignore one of them than you are doomed..

hey great.. that is EU or lets say it in turkish AB ve ABD both almost the same letters the same ppl the same mind.. this are the ppl who are causing worldwide wars and playing game of thrones like games and if you ask them they are angels and others are devils.. they only care for their own ppl and christians..

WTF what? where did you hear it?

wolfowitz get him this job.. he was perfect to replace erbakan and stop that islamic thing that went on also a good boy to destroy illiusions of the islamic political belief..

in turkey we never had really someone who was independent even atatürk was not independent you might think different but that is how it always was in this republic.. I also think the last times of ottoman they lost their independancy so they died..

and ppl who could change it or are a threat to this die.. let them be poisened or hanged or whatever all threats leave the scene..