• Monday, December 11, 2017

PIA

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by ahmedlatif, Dec 6, 2017 at 9:17 PM.

1. Musafir117

Musafir117 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 6,200 / -5
    Pakistan
    That’s sucks if it’s fuel it’s just need a spark than:sad:
    PIA
    P ke Ai

2. ahmedlatif

ahmedlatif FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 229 / -1
    Pakistan
    How could be it fake video ?? it obvious some kind of liquid is leakage and in video that person is speaking URDU ..!! ALLAH hidayat de PIA waloon ko ..!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. war&peace

war&peace ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 19,736 / -11
    Pakistan
    PIA, like most other institutions in the country i.e. railways, WAPDA, is being systematically undone by the badmaashiya of this country. Present Nawaz, Zardari and KSA before the firing squad, axe 70 - 80 of the employees of PIA from the job and if they protest, use brute force and shoot for the heads. And recreate the airline from the ground up with 20-30% of meritorious employees.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 7:27 PM
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. The Diplomat

The Diplomat FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 1,127 / -1
    Pakistan
    PIA is claiming the liquid to be an illusion. I’m not defending PIA, I’m just the messenger (I saw their statement and posted it here).

5. Divergent

Divergent FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,964 / -0
    United Kingdom
    Bro PIA Needs a desperate innovation and make over

6. The Diplomat

The Diplomat FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 1,127 / -1
    Pakistan
    Passengers really only ask for two things, a good IFE system and good food. All PIA needs to go is a complete overhaul of it's narrow and wide body jets and hire young, enthusiastic flight attendants that don't give you a look when you ask for water.
    Pakistani people usually prefer to travel PIA because it's a direct flight to their final destination and PIA could earn a lot of that.

7. Divergent

Divergent FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,964 / -0
    United Kingdom
    PIA is in desperate need of a make over not just staff wise but the whole outlook and rebranding. It needs to be competitive with other airlines. I’d happily pay extra and take a connective flight than an uncomfortable journey. There is no means of entertainment or leisure - the whole thing internally is falling apart and the look is very outdated. A 5/7hr flight journey with no source of entertainment and uncomfortable seating.

8. The Diplomat

The Diplomat FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 1,127 / -1
    Pakistan
    I remember flying PIA's B777 in 2007/8, they had jsut got those aircraft (brand new) and the IFE, moonlighting and service was out of this world.

If you think the Europe flights are bad, you haven't seen PIA's Middle East Service. Those A320's are just...

The problem with PIA is safarish, PIA has something like 32 aircraft and the same amount of employees as Turkish Airlines, which has a fleet of over 300 aircraft.

9. Divergent

Divergent FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,964 / -0
    United Kingdom
    That’s not it, it’s actually very outdated, at one point it was considered one of the finest aircrafts during the 90s because it brought exemplary service, qualitative food and the internal was comfortable. Then Emirates came and threw every airline known to one side, PIA as an international airline needs to keep up with the current trends especially that it’s not serving locally but globally.

The airline can be compared to local internal European aircraft - the travel period and distance is short hence they’ve never invested in other sources of incentives such as chargers, TV, music list etc. But PIA should, especially if it serves global and it needs a rebranding of design. I’m not talking about staff, I’m talking about the service as a whole.

Flaws need to be pointed out to make improvements.

10. Clutch

Clutch SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 3,182 / -1
    Sell the airline... tear it apart and throw it away..