• Saturday, July 21, 2018

Photographs of Syed Zia Hassan Shaheed for all respectable members

Discussion in 'Pakistan Air Force' started by syed zia Hassan, Jan 11, 2018.

1. syed zia Hassan

syed zia Hassan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 59 / -0
    Pakistan
    These Photos form 3rd April 1986 at PAF Academy Risalpur Zia74.jpg Zia76.jpg Zia76.jpg Zia76.jpg

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  2. mingle

mingle FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 885 / -0
    Pakistan
    Who He was?

3. Maarkhoor

Maarkhoor ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +43 / 16,318 / -0
    Pakistan
    He was pilot officer on FT-5 trainer jet, crashed 1986 at mianwali airbase, his co-pilot / instructor ejected safely but he died in crash.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. chaklala2

chaklala2 BANNED

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 46 / -0
    United States
    I recognize ACM Jamal A Khan and PM Junejo. I assume that the air commodore who is sitting to the left of Junego is the commandant but for some reason I cant figure out who that is...anyone knows who this is?

5. syed zia Hassan

Ratings:
    +0 / 59 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yes I tell you the photos of Pilot Officer Syed Zia Hassan Shaheed . ..he died on dated 29th july 1986 air crashed at Mainwali Air Base . Air Craft FT5 . . his instructor Abbas Patiwali (Ret) Air Commodore ejected safely. wait I give you his photo 1000w_q95.jpg ft5-30-large.jpg 6-AVM syed Noman.jpg 7- AVM Zaheer.jpg usaid.jpg

these are friend and colleague of Pilot Officer Sued ZIa Hassan Shaheed . and one more photos at the time of I.S.S.B Zia88.jpg Zia77.jpg Zia79.jpg Zia89.jpg

I hope so the respectable members recognize

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. Maarkhoor

Maarkhoor ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +43 / 16,318 / -0
    Pakistan
    Dear are you the same person who post these pics on other forums and accuse PAF for not giving pension / compensation to his family?
    @Horus

7. syed zia Hassan

Ratings:
    +0 / 59 / -0
    Pakistan
    yes I am and what wrong I say? his father Syed Ali Hassan applied for a house in 1987 PAF says that we dont have any housing Scheme for Shaheed officers or on duty officers. and 1992 PAF open housing scheme for every officer. and now His parents passed away his family applied again and reply sorry. So my dear what wrong I say tell me. But ACM Sohail Aman is very Kind and Respectable person I hope he consider that matter .

Sir You are very well aware about Syed Zia Hassan Please Tell me how you know him ..I watch my moments I like that its very interesting for me .Please tell me about your self

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. mingle

mingle FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 885 / -0
    Pakistan
    His family should contact cheif again.

9. syed zia Hassan

Ratings:
    +0 / 59 / -0
    Pakistan
    ok

10. Rashid Mahmood

Rashid Mahmood MILITARY PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +30 / 8,758 / -2
    Pakistan
    For Your information:

Family Pension.JPG Pension.JPG

11. syed zia Hassan

Ratings:
    +0 / 59 / -0
    Pakistan
    Sir Its Pension of the unmarried deceased Person is no longer after parents death I understand that. but In Pakistan Government Unmarried sister is also eligible to transfer pension after death of parents/pensioner.
    any How I talking about PAKISTAN AIR FORCE GDP PK 9156- Shaheed during Combat training on 29th july 1986. at at Mianwali Air Base. House for the Shaheed Family the History of this matter is
    his father Syed Ali Hassan applied for a house in 1987 PAF says that we dont have any housing Scheme for Shaheed officers or on duty officers. and 1992 PAF open housing scheme for every officer. and now His parents passed away his family applied again and reply sorry. So my dear what wrong I say tell me. But ACM Sohail Aman is very Kind and Respectable person I hope he consider that matter . Because this matter is still in hand of ACM and Zai Hassan Shaheed colleague they all Now Air Vice marshals and they are silent ..Its GOD Known what the Problem.