• Thursday, November 15, 2018

Pervez Khattak appointed as chairman committee to probe alleged election rigging

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Champion_Usmani, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Champion_Usmani

Champion_Usmani SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,391 / -0
    Pakistan
    Defence Minister Pervez Khattak on Wednesday has been appointed as chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on probing the alleged rigging in General Elections 2018.

READ MORE: Pakistani delegation to hold talks with China to finalize relief package
    This was stated by Information Minister Chaudhry Fawad Hussain while talking to media outside the Parliament House in Islamabad today.

Fawad Chaudhry said the committee took this decision at its first meeting today and it will decide the Terms of Reference (ToR) during its next meeting.

The minister said the European Union's Election Observation Mission to Pakistan and Free and Fair Election Network have noted in their reports that General Elections 2018 were held in free and fair manner.

https://nation.com.pk/07-Nov-2018/p...n-committee-to-probe-alleged-election-rigging

@Maarkhoor @CIS-TRANS @Canuck786 @xyxmt @volatile @Proudpakistaniguy @SmartGeek @BATMAN @MUSTAKSHAF @Jinn Baba @Tameem

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. RangeMaster

RangeMaster FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,640 / -0
    Pakistan
    You party won 70 seats after so called rigging. And PTI had to form coalition govt. Keep crying . Noora will not be PM again.
    And the names your party proposed were Ahsan Iqbal, Rana Tanveer, Rana Sanaullah and Murtaza Javed Abbasi. All are PMLN goons. If appointed, we know they will keep crying even if no evidences are found. So keep calm and eat Aalo Wala Naan.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018 at 3:09 PM
    • Thanks Thanks x 7
  3. Canuck786

Canuck786 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 728 / -0
    Pakistan
    Another landmark appointment by the so called party of Justice. I am hoping and praying for the completion of tenure by PTI so Democracy can prevail. It seems however that they are not willing at the moment.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 23,699 / -5
    Pakistan
    Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahaha

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Baghial

Baghial SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,286 / -5
    Pakistan
    Joke of the week

6. Champion_Usmani

Champion_Usmani SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,391 / -0
    Pakistan

7. xyxmt

xyxmt ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 14,166 / -10
    Pakistan
    what is wrong with your tola, why cant you reply in civilized manners

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Syed1.

Syed1. BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,548 / -1
    Pakistan
    Keep crying Nooras. You have five years of crying ahead of you and inshallah many more years after that. You will be crying, your father will be crying, your mother will be crying, your siblings will be crying, your wife will be crying, your children will be crying. INSHALLAH. Your days of looting the the country are over. Rest in peace @Champion_Usmani

9. RangeMaster

RangeMaster FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,640 / -0
    Pakistan
    OK
    Keep crying Patwari Sir.
    Happy Now

10. xyxmt

xyxmt ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 14,166 / -10
    Pakistan
    Its not for my happiness, it shows your mental status such as stressed out, confused, tired, family issues, financial problems etc etc...happy people talk happy, if you were happy that finally your chosen leader has taken the seat then you would be singing dancing not cursing.

relaxed now?

11. RangeMaster

RangeMaster FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,640 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yeah man I was much stressed. Patwaris are real threat for me. Exposing them is stressful and explaining something to them is like casting pearls before swine.
    Anyway now I am relaxed. This little speech of yours was fruitful. Thankyou for your care.

12. xyxmt

xyxmt ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 14,166 / -10
    Pakistan
    anything I can do to help my stressed out Pakistani brothers who love to fight other's fights.

13. SmartGeek

SmartGeek SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,874 / -0
    Khattak appointed as chairman committe to probe alleged election rigging? Given his shady history and not long ago where the internal local accountability team against certain political leaders including Khattak were scrapped and disbanded. The same man that cannot wait to initiate racial war at the expense of Pakistan.

Why have Imran Khan stick up for Khattak to this day? I will never understand. This is just like Tareen.