• Friday, October 19, 2018

People of Bojnurd held rally against rioters proving their loyalty to Islamic republic

Discussion in 'Iranian Defence Forum' started by mohammad45, Jan 3, 2018.

1. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    اقشار مختلف مردم بجنورد در این راهپیمایی با بیان منطقی مشکلات معیشتی و اقتصادی خود، وحدت شان را به نمایش گذاشتند و اغتشاشات اخیر را محکوم کردند.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    Bojnurd, center of North Khorasan province is a Sunni majority city

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. srshkmr

srshkmr FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 797 / -0
    India
    and all it takes for the anti-social elements is one perfectly timed bomb or shooting to purge the nation into a civil war.

4. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    Not in Iran

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    Afghans are everywhere :D

Most of Afghans are looking for job therefore big cities like Mashhad is their primary destination

6. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    I just give you a hint and you should know that i am aware of what you say

Imam Khomeini RA in the last days of his life said that we got rid of USA's puppet in our country referring to overthrowing of Shah's dirty regime but it will take a long time to free ourselves from the folks that are trained and supported by Americans.

When it comes to elections, people have mostly voted for reformists who worship USA and west like sheep. Our current president , i don't say that they are traitors no but they cannot understand what you and me say , has graduated from London!!! our current foreign minister has graduated from USA and so on. If i tell you about parliament members, you would get more saddened. It is not the fault of leadership, it's the problem of people who voted for western trained elements in Islamic republic who absolutely do not deserve to lead Iran. Iran's leadership just keeps the revolution alive hardly and with it's teeth.

7. srshkmr

srshkmr FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 797 / -0
    India
    I smell OIL :P

I really wish it stays that way because Iran is a beautiful country with good people.

8. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    I accept your words with all my heart. The world is moving towards being multi-polar , US wouldn't be the only power. Iran's problem is USA's infiltration, after ending their dominance, Islam will have a fresh breathe

9. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 6,425 / -2
    Brother! Until that day, USA is the supposed enemy. The day he rises from Sham, until that day USA is our enemy

If Americans have infiltrated in our society, you should know that it is like a Two way route, In USA we have our own people too. In this fight some elements will cause problems, remember Amir Al Mominin Haider (AS) and Seffeyn, making Abu Musa Ashaari representative of Mominin's Lashkar wasn't Imam's fault. People chose Ashaari to be the representative of Muslims not our lord Ali (AS). You have a similar story in Iran, Rouhani-Khatami-Rafsanjani were not the people who deserved to lead Islamic republic of Iran but people voted for them. People are the true examples of رضو بالحیوه الدنیا.

Be sure, Iran has prepared herself for that day. Insha'llah the folks like Ash'ath ibn Qays, Abu Moosa in our society will be punished by Imam Zaman (AS).

There is a hadith from our prophet the great (pbuh), in which, he advises his true followers not to be afraid of seditions in Akhir Ul Zaman, because these dark seditions, by Allah's imposed will, only unveils the true face of traitors to Mominin. Don't be afraid brother, these days are predicted by our prophet,

10. B@KH

B@KH BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,680 / -11
    Pakistan
    It is better that the simulated divisions and inviting enemies to play with should Not continue anymore. Now Iran has the leverage and justification to open more fronts against the enemies. until now nothing had been done to dealt a blow to the enemies and their babylonian religions. these all babylonain followers should go to wars and start their beloved ghazwas. it is need of time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Hack-Hook

Hack-Hook SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,616 / -0
    Well i never consider roohani as a reformist.

And also don't forget this time it was not a reformist who told people of mashed come to street without thinking of the consequences and how enemies are waiting for these sort of opportunities to harm us.