What's new

PEMRA Suspends ARY News

maithil

May 21, 2010
Country
India
Banning news channel for having different point of view. Not a good look for supposedly democratic government.

Catalystic

May 17, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Wouldn’t they shutdown all news channels if thry were planning yo arrest khan ? As well as shutting mobile networks as well as internet ?
Simply banning 1 channel won’t cut it. How csn they be sure the new CC Peshawar will tolerate the bs?

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Did you ever notice the gesture you posted in your own case?
Let these Goon-Leaguers have their moment.

They're still recovering from the Supreme Court ruling in favor of PTI/Q-League.

All this drama of theirs will most certainly blow in their face and when it does - just witness the backlash that'll follow.

I've already marked my emojis for 4-5 Members - and 'Yes' I will be trolling them till I get an official warning from the Mods.

...jet waiting.

Amaa'n

STAFF
Aug 19, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Hope its real but all previous ARY ban reports were fake spread by ARY itself to make it more popular. Just like Imran Riaz lied about some food given him during detention and he wanted to do some tests outside Pakistan, seems lying is very easy for them. Most PTI propagandist spread fake news when their popularity declines.
you are using VPN- to control spam and propaganda, log in without VPN to validate your location otherwise you will be banned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom