What's new

Patwari & Zardari = Pakistan's Bimarey

HaMoTZeMaS

Jan 21, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Allah ka Azaab for the Awaam

Agar awwam baaz nahi ae gi to Khuda b unpy zalim and jabir hukmaran nazil karta rhy ga

SIPRA

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 31, 2019
Country
Pakistan
They have a lot of public support. That demonstrates the conditions and moral fabric of Pakistan society.

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
May 27, 2015
Country
Pakistan
yeah yeah, again the finger-pointing. Trust me, there are many in PTI who have murder cases on them. Many in PTI are involved in high-level corruption cases.
I can't accept this point of view that all PTI is good and everyone else is bad.
Pakistani people are in general, chaotic in thinking and prone to corruption.
Our society as a whole needs de-corruption and thinking overhauling.

python-000

Sep 8, 2017
Country
Pakistan
these 2 families are the feron of Pakistan we extremely needed to get rid off them as soon as possible as you all can see how ppp destroy Karachi city the economical hub of Pakistan & spreading & back supporting shia extremism for its own interest & for cover there crimes & want to through the whole country into a sectarian crisis they are the lords of crime & corruption in Pakistan...

omarm

New Recruit

Jun 11, 2021
Country
United States
I always thought that this mentality that forces some people to keep bending over backwards for these vile criminals is the same thing that Allama Iqbal addressed as the mental slavery, at that time it was referring to the colonial powers which is still relevant as we still have gora complex, it seems for the most part it steps from the same mentality, at least before it were the colonial powers that brutally subjugated the masses can have a devastating affect on the psyche of a people, but this lot following these morons is a whole new level of brain deads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom