What's new

Panneerselvam Takes Oath: Retains Old Cabinet

Chronos

Sep 21, 2013
Country
India
"O. Panneerselvam, staunch loyalist of AIADMK supremo Jayalalithaa, was sworn in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for a second time on Monday by Governor K. Rosaiah, followed by the induction of other Ministers. The ceremony was emotionally charged with virtually every member of the new Cabinet breaking down"

Mr. Panneerselvam succeeds party General SECRETARY Jayalalithaa after she was convicted in the disproportionate assets case by a Bangalore special court on Saturday.

As the Governor invited him to take oath, Mr. Panneerselvam was in tears, but CONTINUED to read the pledge. He was seen wiping his tears frequently as his cabinet colleagues began taking oath, most of them also in tears.

The ministers sat silently looking down. At the end of an agonisingly long ceremony, the Governor extended his customary greetings by patting them, but to no AVAIL.

Panneerselvam takes oath; retains old cabinet - The Hindu

Star Wars

BANNED
Jan 7, 2013
Country
India
"O. Panneerselvam, staunch loyalist of AIADMK supremo Jayalalithaa, was sworn in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for a second time on Monday by Governor K. Rosaiah, followed by the induction of other Ministers. The ceremony was emotionally charged with virtually every member of the new Cabinet breaking down"

Mr. Panneerselvam succeeds party General SECRETARY Jayalalithaa after she was convicted in the disproportionate assets case by a Bangalore special court on Saturday.

As the Governor invited him to take oath, Mr. Panneerselvam was in tears, but CONTINUED to read the pledge. He was seen wiping his tears frequently as his cabinet colleagues began taking oath, most of them also in tears.

The ministers sat silently looking down. At the end of an agonisingly long ceremony, the Governor extended his customary greetings by patting them, but to no AVAIL.

Panneerselvam takes oath; retains old cabinet - The Hindu
he also used to sell tea :D

Chronos

Sep 21, 2013
Country
India
What made him cry? He should be happy!!

Ooops!! Someone died, I guess.
i like the new sarcastic scorpionx :D

But as a lot of people would know Panneerselvam is a Jayalalitha loyalist.

His tears, are actually genuine. It actually makes me sick :sick:

yes, cry. It is good to see them cry for all the anguish they have inflicted on the people :D

scorpionx

May 12, 2012
Country
India
His tears, are actually genuine. It actually makes me sick
Strange to hear that his tears are actually genuine. Often political parties, founded by a dictatorial leadership tends to project this sort of personification of God in their leaders but they do so for self preservation and self interests. We bengalis are doing similar things here. But the TMC ministers and colleagues would hardly shed genuine tears if Mamata goes to jail.

Chronos

Sep 21, 2013
Country
India
Strange to hear that his tears are actually genuine. Often political parties, founded by a dictatorial leadership tends to project this sort of personification of God in their leaders but they do so for self preservation and self interests. We bengalis are doing similar things here. But the TMC ministers and colleagues would hardly shed genuine tears if Mamata goes to jail.
there were some people AIADMK party members who committed suicide over this.

I am sorry to say, but politicians like Jaya evoke genuine passion from the party workers and the masses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom