• Sunday, December 17, 2017

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Arsalan, Aug 2, 2017.

1. PakSword

PakSword SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 6,713 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yeh tou hai..

IK shouldn't be in the list.. everyone knows that on social media, he can defeat even Donald Trump..

2. Farah Sohail

Farah Sohail SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 6,005 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yehi tu :(

But i am still voting for Justice Khosa ke unke decent votes hon aur atleast second number par hi aajayein

Waisy honestly.. 2017 main Justice Khosa se ziada deserve koi nahi karta..

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Shane

Shane FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,144 / -0
    Pakistan
    Not as many but so would I but these surveys are a sham after all.

4. Farah Sohail

Ratings:
    +4 / 6,005 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yes these polls are not genuine, esp when they are allowing multiple votes but still I want to vote for Justice Khosa, and make sure he gets decent number of votes..

Yes...plzz you also vote for Justice Khosa

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Shane

Shane FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,144 / -0
    Pakistan
    For sure. Let me add that I hold Honourable Justice Khosa above all even if his name was not on the list.

I voted quite a few times for HJK then read @PakSword post about voting while stating various cities and lol for the cheeky bugger, indeed @Farah Sohail kis kaam pay laga deya lol...May Allah Subhan Taala reward Honorable Justice Khosa (and his peers) for steadfastness and keep him safe, in sha Allah.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. newb3e

newb3e FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 739 / -11
    Pakistan
    Han g miyan sanp ko jail may dal dia?

7. Farah Sohail

Ratings:
    +4 / 6,005 / -0
    Pakistan
    Ameen, Sum Ameen

True..

Waisy i said earlier today too..tht it would have been a tough choice for me, if any JIT member was also in this list..

Phir shayad main half votes Justice Khosa ke liye karti aur half JIT member ke liye,..ke dono ko kuch na kuch votes milein...

8. Shane

Shane FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,144 / -0
    Pakistan
    [​IMG]

Joint trial to create confusions: IHC
    Issues detailed verdict on former PM’s plea
    December 07, 2017

ISLAMABAD - The Islamabad High Court Wednesday issued detailed verdict in a petition wherein former prime minister Nawaz Sharif was seeking framing of joint charges and joint trial in three references pending before the Accountability Court.

Earlier, in its short order on December 4, the IHC division bench comprising Justice Aamer Farooq and Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani had turned down the petition moved by the former prime minister.

He was seeking framing of joint charges under section 17(d) of the National Accountability Ordinance (NAO) 1999 while the court said that it is not mandatory rather a discretionary clause.

The dual bench noted in the verdict that joinder of charge will create ambiguities and confusions . To the apprehension of the petitioner that cross-examination on same prosecution witness again and again will expose defence of the petitioner; IHCdivision bench said that the petitioner could file an application in this regard before the AC seeking jointcross-examination of the prosecution witnesses those are common in the three corruption references.

The bench said that this court as court of appeal has limited jurisdiction. The bench said in the verdict: “This court while hearing a petition under article 199 of the constitution, is not sitting as a court of appeal and the scope, on the basis of which a challenge can be made, is very restricted. In this behalf, it is trite law that a petition under Article 199 of the Constitution, does not lie against an interlocutory order unless the same is patently illegal or suffers from jurisdictional defect.”

9. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 39,140 / -3
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  10. django

django SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 12,065 / -0
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  11. Realistic Change

Realistic Change FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,848 / -0
    An older post of Oct 20th, 2017 to put things into perspective - a lot of water passed under the bridge but general direction remained the same as of that post.

As Ch Ghulam stated that 98 will resign by Oct 28th, 2017 - never happened :) like I stated before - there is no Aslam Beg types who create forward blocks.

I posted before that PPP will try to exploit the existing and emerging fault lines and Zardari's getting sidelined (albeit on the face of it only), and now @PakSword will understand why I said that ever so called ready to leave / naraz Nisar will not leave but wait for "it" to be handed over when all options of Sharifarchy dries up (refer to Shahbaz and Hamza's fall in above post too).

Had to give background - interesting times ahead :)

@Arsalan @Farah Sohail @PakSword @Islam is hope @Imad.Khan @mosu @El_Swordsmen and @Moonlight

@Syed1. @Verve

Panama is slow poison drip for Nawaz and his sticking to the party as expected impacted the party now, now just imagine, what will be a career politician must be thinking who has to be in power no matter what party s/he has to join and shukar Allah that "someones" romance with idealism is dying it's natural death - if everything goes as it's going right now - there is no stopping for staunchest of Anti Sharif to be at the helm of country's affairs.

Enjoying the great winters of Pakistan with unhealthiest and yummiest of foods in the whole world and witnessing Sharif'archy being undone - which was put together by stupid architects of another romantic idealism lovingly called strategic depth.

Fun times ahead - depending on which side of the fence one is.... ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  12. Arsalan

Arsalan PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +37 / 16,480 / -1
    Pakistan
    I am on the "fun side of the fence" :P
    Enjoying being here (esp since i am in Fsd and there are so many people here who you can just grab and run their noses in it :D)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. Realistic Change

Realistic Change FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,848 / -0
    I always somehow miss that part in Punjab during my visits - there are 11 NA seats at stake in Fsd so do your magic and swing it in our favour - just around its corner (Jhang) there’s a big storm brewing up :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Arsalan

Arsalan PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +37 / 16,480 / -1
    Pakistan
    Jhang wont have much effect on Faisalabad i believe and to be honest, Fsd is a lost cause. While the mood is changing here as well, the fact is Imran have not done much to change it in his favor! People here are hardcore and stubborn, just like IK himself and that is the real reason of PTI not being so popular in Fsd.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. python-000

python-000 FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 56 / -0
    Pakistan
    its so sad that tahir ul qadri talking with a thief & criminal, whole Pakistan know that sharif & zardari are 2 sides of one coin & he can use him very cleverly