What's new

Featured Pakistan's Shahpar II UAV Unveiled

That Guy

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 29, 2013
Country
Pakistan
sir is it armed drone?
The Shahpar series of UAVs is designed to be unarmed, and purely for surveillance. People are free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The Buraq UCAV is the only locally made armed drone, of course with heavy Chinese technical input.

Last edited:

That Guy

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 29, 2013
Country
Pakistan
The design looks like a logical progression, at least from the outside, and the specs seem to be a good 25-30% improvement across the board. I wonder how much better the sensors are, and if its still using an Austrian Rotax engine like the first Shahpar does (Rotax 912 engine).

Goenitz

Apr 28, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Imagine if it can be converted into a suicide drone 😄...
I think panzerkiel meant that too. But i would like to see making a Sirkosky heli (S-97) but in small scale drones, for all terrain take off and land. It can offer our police, FC more surveillance. We should start making engine first, as small engines are relatively easy to manufacture, as manufacturing machines are smaller too. In detail, later, perhaps.

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Dec 26, 2018
Country
Pakistan
I think panzerkiel meant that too. But i would like to see making a Sirkosky heli (S-97) but in small scale drones, for all terrain take off and land. It can offer our police, FC more surveillance. We should start making engine first, as small engines are relatively easy to manufacture, as manufacturing machines are smaller too. In detail, later, perhaps.
Other Vtol designs can be used instead of S97 bro but those in aviation industry know which one is best..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom