What's new

Pakistan's service Sniper Rifles.

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Sep 29, 2008
Country
Pakistan
I am not sure but these are tagged under Pakistan + Army + Sniper!
Can you please elaborate what makes you think these are French Foreign Legion. I might be wrong so i guess better to correct it now. This pic along with many is in the thread i mentioned in relation to this thread:

Sniper Rifles

Horus

ADMINISTRATOR
May 3, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I am not sure but these are tagged under Pakistan + Army + Sniper!
Can you please elaborate what makes you think these are French Foreign Legion. I might be wrong so i guess better to correct it now. This pic along with many is in the thread i mentioned in relation to this thread:

Sniper Rifles
It was wrongly tagged yara. We don't have any of those Sniper rifles. The rifles we use are as follows.

8573252d5bf80a5bd71ef9e581913da3.png

Few more models are undergoing tests including an Accuracy International rifle, Trovelo AMR and JNG-90 Bora.

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Sep 29, 2008
Country
Pakistan
It was wrongly tagged yara. We don't have any of those Sniper rifles. The rifles we use are as follows.

View attachment 81351

Few more models are undergoing tests including an Accuracy International rifle, Trovelo AMR and JNG-90 Bora.
Ahan,
I wont challenge you on this :) not really sure about it so i assume you are right.
However, i though the pic i posted was Istaglal Anti Material Rifle as it was tagged like that. We do use Istaglal Anti material Rifle.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the info!

SW187

New Recruit

Dec 26, 2016
Country
Canada

View attachment 81351

BARRETT M-82 .50CAL is the best!! :victory:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom