• Sunday, December 15, 2019

Pakistanis can now get their US visa delivered at their doorstep

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by Dubious, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 71,190 / -0
    Pakistan
    Pakistanis can now get their US visa delivered at their doorstep
    Web Desk On Dec 5, 2019
    [​IMG]
    ISLAMABAD: The United States (US) Embassy in Pakistan on Wednesday announced to facilitate Pakistanis applying for the country’s visa with a new optional visa delivery policy.

The announcement was made in a message posted on the official Twitter account of the US embassy in Islamabad. The service would enable the applicants to collect their visa and passport at their doorstep anywhere in the country. However, it is optional and comes with a delivery fee.

[​IMG]
    U.S. Embassy Islamabad

✔@usembislamabad

Good news! We are now offering OPTIONAL home delivery service for your U.S. #visa! For a cash-on-deliver fee of PKR 700, we will send your passport & visa to any Pakistani address. To utilize this new service, select the “premium delivery” option during the application process.

[​IMG][​IMG]

1:23 PM - Dec 4, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

67 people are talking about this

“Good news! We are now offering OPTIONAL home delivery service for your U.S. #visa! For a cash-on-deliver fee of PKR 700, we will send your passport & visa to any Pakistani address. To utilize this new service, select the “premium delivery” option during the application process,” tweeted the US Embassy in Islamabad.

On November 30, Pakistan welcomed the United States President Donald Trump’s continued willingness to pursue a political settlement in war-torn Afghanistan by resuming dialogue with Taliban.

Taking to the social networking website, Twitter, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said,” It is a positive development, which will help in establishing peace and stability in Afghanistan as well as in the region.”

He further said that Pakistan will continue to facilitate Afghan peace and reconciliation process in close consultation with all stakeholders.

https://arynews.tv/en/pakistanis-us-visa-doorstep/

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  2. AZ1

AZ1 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,940 / -0
    Pakistan
    First US give visa to Pakistani. Out of 50 only 5 get the visa and 45 people's visa interview money goes in air.

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  3. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 18,541 / -1
    Pakistan
    aby mera passport tu wapis ker do US embassy ,1 saal se rakha hua hai kia itna pasand a gaya hun main :ashamed:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. fitpOsitive

fitpOsitive SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13 / 5,765 / -1
    Pakistan
    Oy hoay, lao nikalo mera visa kahan hai? 8-)

5. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 71,190 / -0
    Pakistan
    Every coloniser's income and continuous looting strategy

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. undercover JIX

undercover JIX SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,849 / -0
    Pakistan
    Your Background security checks taking more then usual, any way wait for Homeland. NSA, CIA, FBI etc to submit reports...

7. Baz

Baz BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 460 / -0
    Pakistan
    Oh just make sure someone else does not steal it and change the picture to go to USA.

8. HAIDER

HAIDER ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 19,093 / -1
    Pakistan
    means your visa in progress, seems you have name check and background check in progress.

9. Mentee

Mentee SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 14,067 / -1
    Pakistan
    @Sheepistanis @fitpOsitive is banday ko Nobel prize minna chaehay Kitna bra security loophole expose Kia :confused:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  10. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 18,541 / -1
    Pakistan
    True, I don't know why its taking so long , Its not like I travel to Syria or Afghanistan .. I never even work , just student life mostly .. but after we contact Lindsey Graham, we will file a Writ of Mandamus .

yes, but honestly speaking I would prefer it to be rejected at Interview cause if that happen i might got my next interview date by now, I also have Joint sponsor now as well . Worse part is Embassy don't tell you anything except those Automated Generated emails ..

11. undercover JIX

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,849 / -0
    Pakistan
    in most of the cases, if they have to reject/refuse it does not take so long.
    Hope you did not travel to border areas especially aFg so much and yo do not have any shadeed khayalat in whatsapp, emails, txt messages...

but mostly first time visa takes longer, if you do not qualify on your own....so take a chill pill have have fun...whatever Allah wants to give you no one can take it it away and whatever is not meant for you no one can give you....

12. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 18,541 / -1
    Pakistan
    I just traveled to UAE twice, that too was just tourism visa not for work . Before my interview i never went to Punjab , or KPK , I only went there as a Child in 1995 ..
    And no I am not a Jihadi nor i have any desire to blow myself up hhaha I want to start my life with my wife , etc ..
    Plus yes i do post stuff on FB , not like i ever Support ISIS or Taliban or AQ .. I never did that even here on PDF . I do criticize US Policies sometimes , which i don't know if they see as suspicious .

13. xyxmt

xyxmt ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 17,876 / -12
    Pakistan
    I don't think Pakistanis was very upset about getting the US visa on some other doorstep.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. undercover JIX

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,849 / -0
    Pakistan
    Allah kamyaab karay, us kay ghar mae dair hai andhair nahi.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. mingle

mingle SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,152 / -0
    Pakistan
    As economy will get better and better Visas would be easy to get like 60s and even 70s. It's all Economics and I believe next 10 yrs as middle class will grow like China it will be easy to get visa.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019