What's new

Pakistani wife marries to Chinese countryside

chinasun

Feb 24, 2021
Country
China
Celebrating Eid In China 🇨🇳 | How Pakistani Students Celebrate Eid In China Without Family|
Chinese Muslim Restaurant | Lanzhou Lamian in Islamabad | China feels in Pakistan

Last edited:

Char

Mar 31, 2018
Country
China
@chinasun

More likely Hindu or Christian Pakistani
She is a Christian Pakistani from Peshawar.

In the eyes of the Chinese, except for a little darker, she is very beautiful, and she is hardworking and not demanding. Even the ugliest young women in rural China are reluctant to work in the fields.

Chinese young women are really spoiled.

krash

Jul 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
It does if the people arranging them are churches
Priests and agents from China take money and arrange these marriages
Why?

Was it legal?
Was it consensual?

The rest does not concern anyone else.

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Why?

Was it legal?
Was it consensual?

The rest does not concern anyone else.
Sometimes the whole arrangement was fraudulentso much so that even the Chinese government was forced to intervene
Of course not all cases were like that many are in happy marriages BUT the thing is by getting shady characters involved there was always room for abuse

Good to know Chinese and Pakistani government have acted against some

Robbie

BANNED
Apr 2, 2020
Country
India
My friend, please stop giving indians severely maximized butthurt.:lol:
Weirdly obsessed with India. The title of the topic is Pakistani wife, the Chinese poster confirms the person is Pakistani and here is a chap that says Indians getting butthurt.

I can see what low literacy and comprehension skills do to people.

krash

Jul 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Weirdly obsessed with India. The title of the topic is Pakistani wife, the Chinese poster confirms the person is Pakistani and here is a chap that says Indians getting butthurt.

Your post proved him right though.

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan

c'mon now, you know y' all are seeing your dream of "isolating" Pakistan crashing before your eyes, hence your throbbing butthurt. :lol:

chinasun

Feb 24, 2021
Country
China
Sometimes the whole arrangement was fraudulentso much so that even the Chinese government was forced to intervene
Of course not all cases were like that many are in happy marriages BUT the thing is by getting shady characters involved there was always room for abuse

Good to know Chinese and Pakistani government have acted against some
The Chinese government has severely cracked down on transnational marriage criminals. I believe there will be very few in the future.

Robbie

BANNED
Apr 2, 2020
Country
India
c'mon now, you know y' all are seeing your dream of "isolating" Pakistan crashing before your eyes, hence your throbbing butthurt. :lol:
Yes. I'm sure people marrying each other is directly connected with isolating a country.

The Pakistani education system clearly needs to emphasize critical thinking more. Difficult to argue with fools.

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Yes. I'm sure people marrying each other is directly connected with isolating a country.

The Pakistani education system clearly needs to emphasize critical thinking more. Difficult to argue with fools.
psst...your tiny little vedic ignorance is showing, please zipper up, not that kind of a forum. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom