What's new

Pakistani Models And Actresses

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
your country is fighting a two front war and you are here objectifying women as your patriotic indian duty
The only actual war my country is fighting currently is in the mind of right-wing motormouth Arnab Goswami who had declared that the Indian army can conquer Beijing in two days.

Also, I am a communist peacenik.

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
The only actual war my country is fighting currently is in the mind of right-wing motormouth Arnab Goswami who had declared that the Indian army can conquer Beijing in two days.

Also, I am a communist peacenik.
Stop wasting space then hipster doofus

RealNapster

May 6, 2015
Country
Pakistan
You mean Ainy ? About her being a very good actress, okay.

Quite pretty.

BTW you are not to be seen nowadays.
Multi tasking these days.

Teaching in a college.
Occasional Freelancing
Taking care of family business
Conducting my MS research

And Ghar grasti (From a male perspective)

Last edited:

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly have made it official

— high-profile, designer photoshoot official, we mean.

The couple, who tied the knot earlier this year, looked nothing less than royalty in what is their first photoshoot as husband and wife.

An entire army of fans, drooling over their chemistry both on and off screen, were full of praise once again as the pictures started to make rounds.

Exhibiting tradition and grace, Zara Shahjahan's recently launched luxury bridal collection, titled Ghazal, features Sahad in all their glory, looking totally and utterly in love.

Naturally, as the pictures started rolling in, fans online were mesmerised by the dreamy portraits that melted hearts all at once.

1607217464516.png

1607217492151.png

achhu

BANNED
Jun 26, 2020
Country
India
Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly have made it official

— high-profile, designer photoshoot official, we mean.

The couple, who tied the knot earlier this year, looked nothing less than royalty in what is their first photoshoot as husband and wife.

An entire army of fans, drooling over their chemistry both on and off screen, were full of praise once again as the pictures started to make rounds.

Exhibiting tradition and grace, Zara Shahjahan's recently launched luxury bridal collection, titled Ghazal, features Sahad in all their glory, looking totally and utterly in love.

Naturally, as the pictures started rolling in, fans online were mesmerised by the dreamy portraits that melted hearts all at once.

View attachment 693562
View attachment 693563
very good
learning very fast from Bollywood.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Ayeza Khan drops jaws in sporty photoshoot

Pakistan's dearly loved actress Ayeza Khan has been treating her fans to some jaw-dropping, sporty looks on Instagram.

On the social media site, the Meray Paas Tum Ho star is teasing the launch of a collaboration related to fitness apparel.

Ayeza looked stunning as she donned a jacket and leopard-print leggings of grey and black colours.
She could be seen putting her natural beauty on display as she struck a pose with the sporty-chic look.
Even fans were blown away by her effortless beauty as she was lavished with compliments.
1608570400448.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom