• Saturday, December 7, 2019

Pakistani Models And Actresses

Discussion in 'General Photos & Multimedia' started by Zibago, May 11, 2015.

1. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    Would you do your own makeup for your wedding? Naimal Khawar did

"I did my own hair and makeup because I wanted to keep it simple and minimal," she revealed in an Instagram post.

[​IMG]
    "I did my own hair and makeup because I wanted to keep it simple and minimal," she revealed in an Instagram post. --Photo courtesy: Maha Wajahat Khan

We all know that Naimal Khawar wore her mom's bridal outfit for her nikkah to Hamza Ali Abbasi but did you know that she also did her own makeup?

In an Instagram post, the former actor revealed that she got ready without the help of a hair stylist or makeup artist.

"I did my own hair and makeup because I wanted to keep it simple and minimal. Your wedding day is supposed to be a happy day that you can truly enjoy. It’s okay if you don’t to wear the heaviest jewellery and would rather keep it a little light. Your comfort and happiness is the most important thing!" she wrote.

Also talking a bit about nikkah ensemble, she said, "The moment I realised I’m getting married, I knew I wanted to wear my Amma’s nikkah jora. I have always been drawn to old world charm and the nazakat of bridal joras back in the day. There is also a certain emotional attachment that comes with wearing you mother’s jora."

She gave the designer who helped her revamp the outfit a shout-out: "Maheen Shah helped me alter it exactly the way I wanted it, preserving its delicacy and purity but also creating something that looks good on me. Having worn it, I can say it was easily the best decision I made."

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    The stars who made our style cut this week

By Sarah Price
    September 2, 2019

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: FILE

KARACHI: It’s that time of the week again and we are bringing you fashion highlights we spied on Instagram from some of our favourite celebrities.

Key trends such as crisp white traditional wear, midi skirts and hot-pink blazers were seen on the likes of Saba Qamar, Maya Ali and Soraya Bakhtiar.

Cool and collected casual wear is also a must-have this season. Keep a long-sleeved, fitted T-shirt and loose stylish pants for a go-to daily look like that of fashionista Sanam Saeed.

Let’s explore some of our favourite looks that made the weekly cut.

Traditional whites & tan accessories

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/SABA QAMAR

Saba looked like a vision in an all-white ensemble. The crispness of the traditional wear gave off sleek summer vibes to beat the heat. But what really pulled the outfit together were the tan Hermès sandals – which are still a cult favourite seen on many celebrities. A bare, fresh face and loose hair made us feel serene. We also love the drink bottle!

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/TRIBUNE EDIT

Meanwhile, Amna Ilyas stepped out in all light hues and messy hair. A more contemporary look to Saba’s but we loved this style with the clean shade also!

Hot pink blazer

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/SORAYA BAKHTIAR

Hot pink is still riding high in the trend department. International blogger Soraya Bakhtiar honed in on her accessorising skills by adding a cute blazer with her otherwise casual outfit. We’ve said it before, a blazer can lift any outfit and make it chic. The Middle-Eastern beauty understood this well!

Eid fashion: Celebrities light up Instagram

Fitted T-shirt

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/SANAM SAEED

The actor-model sure knows how to rock casual. She raised the style quotient with a fitted, stripped top. We love how the shirt incorporated long-sleeves, which generally looks flattering on any body shape. Looser-style scarlet pants and minimal silver jewellery created a well-kept day-time look.

The neutral midi skirt

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/MAYA ALI

Didn’t Maya look super sweet in her neutral outfit? We love how the midi skirt screamed feminine vibes while still keeping it understated. The tie waist belt accentuated her waistline in the right ways, while a plain white blouse was super lady-like. Pointed white shoes and a simple pony-tail made for a trend-worthy look.

The pleated skirt

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/TRIBUNE EDIT

Mansha Pasha was all smiles while on her cruise, but we couldn’t stop smiling at her breezy outfit! Pleated skirts are still a thing and exude some serious holiday vibes. We love how the star combined the outfit with a tight-fitting stripped shirt and plain white sandals.

3. Numerous

Numerous FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,360 / -0
    Pakistan
    You know those guys who stand in parks or streets and ogle at women. That's wrong isn't it. I remember someone made a thread complaining about such behaviour in Pakistan before.

Isn't this the exact same thing basically? Posting pics of generally good looking actresses or models and people no doubt ogling at them too but only online? Some may argue that women want to be looked at (such is their line of work) but still that wouldn't make it right... We should be atleast trying to lower our gazes.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to put any of you guys down. And I am not perfect either. I was reading about some thread about fighting the enemy as a disadvantaged nation and people started off posting full of hope about fighting India and winning, then some guy posted how can we defeat India in war when we can't even stop ourselves from watching bollywood or our people imitating their entertainment industry etc... and he kinda spoke the truth. This kind of stuff shouldn't be encouraged or celebrated.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    lol

they are stealing pictures and are not getting super for it. they also make lewd comments and then go defend ryasat madina

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,625 / -1
    Pakistan
    I have never seen them defending riasat Medina they dream of liberal riasat

6. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    they are not liberal. they are sexist people who objectify women.

they come here post pictures and then talk with Jamahir about Pak women. Its a twisted Economy born out of Soddom and Gommorrah.

7. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    5 current trends to incorporate in your wardrobe
    By Sarah Price
    Published: September 12, 2019

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: FILE

KARACHI: The weather is changing. This means it’s time to invest in some transitional items that can be mixed and matched into different outfits. If you’re looking to amp up your wardrobe, look no further than some of our favourite celebrities sporting key trends.

Think leather pants with a casual T-shirt as demonstrated by none other than fashion ‘it’ girl Kendall Jenner. Silk midi skirts paired with a light knit are all the rage this season too. And of course, how can we forget black and gold traditional wear which has been making waves too.

Let’s take a look at some of the celebrities who made our style cut this week.

The bucket hat

[​IMG]

American-Palestinian model Gigi Hadid ain’t slowing down with her striking fashion sense that gets most of social media talking. Known for setting trends, the star recently posted a cute picture sporting a bucket hat. In case you didn’t notice, bucket hats were trending earlier on in the year too and now Gigi is bringing them back in style.

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/ANISA STOFFEL

Keep this look casual by wearing a plain white shirt or jazz it up with overalls and chunky gold necklaces like Gigi. Modest fashion blogger Anisa Stoffel also paired this style with some cute rectangular sunglasses and a high-necked top.

The silk midi skirt

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/MEHRYN TIWANA

Oh la la! The long satin skirt has been a trend from the start of the year. Super savvy blogger and stylist Mehryn Tiwana got this on point and created a super cute look by adding a light knit and heels. We especially love how she mixed different shades of orange, making the ensemble streamlined yet elegant.
    !

The black and gold traditional

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/MAWRA HOCANE

Mawra Hocane understands how to work with traditional wear and we love her recent snap donning a black and gold shalwar kameez set. Exuding some serious desi yet Cleopatra vibes, Mawra also played down the look with simple tan sandals. A low bun and fresh face spoke understated elegance! Keep an eye out for these kinds of traditional styles because they seem to be popping up recently and it’s a perfect staple item for your wardrobe.

Forget neon for power suits

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/T EDIT

Yes, you read that right! Neon is out and more basic shades are back in. Yet, power suits are still a key trend and we are loving how much we can mix and match with this style. The Girl on the Train star Emily Blunt stepped out in this crimson stunner at the Tory Burch fashion show and we simply can’t get enough. Tailored yet long and loose, the Hollywood actor knew how to create a new look on a style that’s been seen on celebrities far and wide. A cute little bag and gold hoops exuded a trendy yet elegant vibe.

8. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    so this is what ordinary pakistanis wear ?

can you please tell me where these people live in Pakistan?

thanks

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    NO COMMENTS.....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    Tell me the place. i wanna see Soft puwwa with my own Eyes Ghazi Skirt uddin

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    The yellow eyeliner

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/Saheefa Jabbar Khattak

This eyeliner is such a look right now. We adore how Saheefa Jabbar Khattak created a pop of colour to contrast with her gorgeous black ensemble. The model-actor knew to keep the eyes simple with a slick of mascara and nude lips, making her look fresh as a daisy.

The blazer cut

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/SABA QAMAR

Actor Saba Qamar seems to be doing no wrong in the fashion world lately! This classy suit ensemble gave us all the right vibes for a weekend look. Simple yet elegant, the longer-style blazer fits the star to a tee. Saba’s boss lady suit is not too overpowering and also exudes soft feminine vibes. We deem it the best weekend look on our style cut!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Retired Troll

Retired Troll BANNED

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,890 / -11
    Pakistan
    she got fat ankles

are they embarrassed by the first lady?
    why cant she make into fashion thread?

13. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    The crisp white sari

[​IMG]
    PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/HIRA MANI

Isn’t this such a fresh traditional look for the weekend? Syeda Hira Salman sure knew how to pull of this style in a easy-breezy way. She stunned in this Mariam Shakeel custom piece and we can’t get enough of it. The flower in her hair was a perfect touch to the ensemble. We are seriously inspired and you should be too!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    Beautiful click of Naimal Khawar .

[​IMG]

Girls day out!! Beautiful girls Nimra Khan , Yumna Zaidi and Komal Aziz Khan at seaview Karachi for shooting .

[​IMG]

15. ghazi52

ghazi52 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42 / 51,844 / -0
    Pakistan
    [​IMG]