• Sunday, June 16, 2019

Pakistani cyberstalker sentenced to 24 years in prison!

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by 313ghazi, Jan 11, 2019.

1. SecularNationalist

SecularNationalist SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 3,922 / -11
    Pakistan
    His posts show about his mentality and how he was brought up and groomed during childhood.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Trango Towers

Trango Towers ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 8,465 / -4
    Pakistan
    With respect if he had done this to a lady in your family maybe you would have said only 24 years ...double it and with hard labour .

If you cant do the time...dont do the crime

3. Syed1.

Syed1. SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,928 / -1
    Pakistan
    Do you have any sisters?

4. lastofthepatriots

lastofthepatriots SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10 / 12,503 / -30
    Pakistan
    None of the ladies in my family would have sleazy videos or pictures of themselves on their phone or internet accounts.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. 313ghazi

313ghazi SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +25 / 8,254 / -0
    Pakistan
    Personally I think 10 years would be right. It's a big enough deterrent to stop it happening. 24 years seems overkill but I don't mind. Serves him right.

6. MUSTAKSHAF

MUSTAKSHAF SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +22 / 8,346 / -8
    Pakistan
    Death sentence,would have been better.

7. Trango Towers

Trango Towers ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 8,465 / -4
    Pakistan
    Inshallah not...but bro you know what i mean. I think u know i wasnt even implying that

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  8. Tps43

Tps43 PROFESSIONAL

Ratings:
    +13 / 8,869 / -0
    Pakistan
    Interesting , I wanna know whole story!

9. rohailmalhi

rohailmalhi FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,311 / -0
    Pakistan
    I heard he was impersonating as Army captain and blackmailing females. The punishment is to make example out of him so that people think twice before doing this kind of stupid stuff.

Actually he will be serving 7 years in prison. 1 normal day is considered as 2 prison days plus he is serving punishment of multiple fraction in parallel so it will only be 7 years.

10. Umair Nawaz

Umair Nawaz BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 10,795 / -29
    Pakistan
    lol to ye 'educated' women sexual videos or photos kesy banna gain? ye koi crime nahi ha Islamic Republic main? Look punish the man, but punish these women first, who allowed themselves to be a guinea pig

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Khan_21

Khan_21 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,037 / -0
    Pakistan
    If you take explicit pictures of yourself on your phone that is not anybody's problem. You are not harming anybody. If that's not the case which i am sure it isn't difficult to blackmail somebody with Photoshop pictures. Let's have this happen to your sister or cousin for once and then lets see what happens .

This is the same hypocritical typical Pakistani men thinking if a rape happens blame the victim not the guy. Grow up and enlighten yourself. Its thinking like this which enables guys to do these hideous things and get away with it. I think I happen to recognise you . Are you an Alumni of Abbottabad Public School ? or live there ? If So how does one develop such regressive thinking studying in such an amazing School.

https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/criminal-law/offences/extortion/blackmail

In Australia its 10 years for blackmailing a single women let alone 200. In US its around 15 years .

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Valar.

Valar. FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,592 / -5
    Pakistan

Well, the OP says something about hacking their accounts etc but what I think it is just a cover up story. The real story might have something to do with him installing cameras in toilets and changing rooms and blackmailing ladies. After all internet is full such pics/vids.

13. Umair Nawaz

Umair Nawaz BANNED

Ratings:
    +10 / 10,795 / -29
    Pakistan
    thats not how things work in an Islamic society and isnt consistent with our Pakistani values!

I kept my eyes and ears open every time even in APS nor were we ever encouraged to become a mental slave of western society which does even share anything i common with us........

Im not saying those men shouldnt be punished, but those women must too, as it takes two to tango. These women are not little girls. They knew of the risks involved in taking pictures of themselves and storing them in mobile phone. Forget about this guy, today there are plenty of softwares and hackers which can steal the data including the foreign intel agencies too. Just ask israelis and Edward Snowden. So thats a very weak argument and is more like an excuse. Nobody can force an Adult educated person to become a guinea pig in this modern age without their free will.........or waisy bhi ja cheez hamain samajh nahi aati hum syy bakwas ya conspiracy theory he samajhty hain, lekin ye sab sirf tab tak hota ha jab tak hum wo baat achi tarha samajh nahi jaty....Humne bhi apny waqt main apny maths k teacher Paracha sahab ko boht gaalian di then jab hamain bhi unnki class main kuch samajh nahi aati the, lekin jab hum wo complicated mathematical equations samajh gye time k sath sath to aj apny attitude ny embarrassment hoti ha jab abb kabhi Paracha sahab sy mulakaat ho jaye to:azn:

So think more deeply with an open mind. We have to save our society and make it better to live and flourish so we can reach out true potential as a Nation not become regressive and suffocative for anybody be it men or women.

Justice is the key here!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Khan_21

Khan_21 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 4,037 / -0
    Pakistan
    Islamic Society? Really ? You live in Pakistan not Saudi Arabia . Why is it that Pakistani men use the Islamic society card when it comes to women but don't want to apply the same for themselves? Drink all you wan't , Sleep with women , beat them , Do all sorts of illegal shit which but God forbid a women takes a picture of herself , which harms nobody then the insecurity comes out and than you want Islam card to guard you ?

It take two to tango ? This was blackmail . Blackmail doesn't happen with consent of the other . You blackmail the female to do things for you otherwise you are going to leak those things on the internet or send it to their family . That is not consent. So the statement of it takes two to tango is kind of useless here. Would you be willing to get blackmailed by me if i hack into something of yours or install cameras in your room ? If not then where is the consent here or it takes two to tango ? That's like saying girls shouldn't go out of their houses and be careful because they will be sexually abused and raped. So should that be considered okay just because a guy turns into an animal ?

Well its their phone and their own privacy . They can take whatever pictures of themselves , they are not harming you or me. Should I come to your house and tell you what to wear , how to eat and what to do in your house ? No. This is typical Pakistani mentality of blaming the victim.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Valar.

Valar. FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,592 / -5
    Pakistan
    Your misogyny is quite obvious.

• Thanks Thanks x 1