What's new

Pakistani court acquits model's killer on parents' pardon

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
the same ISLAMIC law saved the life of Raymond Davis.
she chose this life despite knowing the risks and paid for it.

If Faiz Ahmed Faiz and his comrades had succeeded in establishing Communist governance in Pakistan in 1951 you would have paid for choosing your life as a misinformed and misguided Tableegh Jamaati. :)

Hack-Hook

ELITE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2012
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

AZMwi

Apr 17, 2021
Country
Pakistan
If Faiz Ahmed Faiz and his comrades had succeeded in establishing Communist governance in Pakistan in 1951 you would have paid for choosing your life as a misinformed and misguided Tableegh Jamaati. :)
What an amazing brain fart mate. How did u figured it out that i belong to tableeghi jamaat. U must be a soviet spy :sarcastic:

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
What an amazing brain fart mate. How did u figured it out that i belong to tableeghi jamaat. U must be a soviet spy :sarcastic:

Didn't you once ask a Pakistan-origin member to take time off to do a TJ 40-day chilla which you claimed would bring good in his life ? So you are either in TJ or were or support it.

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Weak justice system with so many loopholes and the clever ones continue to exploit those loopholes. The country has gone to dogs because there is no justice system.

AZMwi

Apr 17, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Didn't you once ask a Pakistan-origin member to take time off to do a TJ 40-day chilla which you claimed would bring good in his life ? So you are either in TJ or were or support it.
Mate i have no idea what u r talking about. I think u have mistaken me for someone else. I assure u i m not related to TJ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom