• Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Pakistani corner

Discussion in 'Members Club' started by WAJsal, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Sher Shah Awan

Sher Shah Awan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +25 / 10,661 / -1
    Pakistan
    This is what I wake up to?:cray:

One of my favourite posters and a brother saying he's leaving? Although I completely understand the loss of charm, I get the same feeling sometimes so I stop posting for a few days, but I do hope it's more to do with you just getting busy with your life and that you will return to PDF at a later time. At least I hope you do.

Best of luck with whatever you want to achieve in life. You're an intelligent chap, with a sharp wit to boot. Now that is rare on this forum, or anywhere else to be honest. Hope we meet again, bro. The Murtad, kafir wajib tul qatl beghairat brigade will never be the same without you. :cry:

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  2. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 48,970 / -3
    Pakistan
    Farewell Sophie goodbye Curien
    @Hell hound
    Only legends will get that reference :D

In Mqm style
    Bhai bhai na chor key jayein bhai :(

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  3. Mentee

Mentee SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 10,975 / -1
    Pakistan

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_giphy(5).gif

insan bn and take one one month off from pdf

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Burhan Wani

Burhan Wani STAFF

Ratings:
    +22 / 8,366 / -1
    Pakistan
    I am loosing a genuine Pakistani user and a supporter of Kashmir cause. Live in peace.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. Hell hound

Hell hound STAFF

Ratings:
    +2 / 7,065 / -0
    Pakistan
    chal okay buddy good bye
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  6. The Sandman

The Sandman ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 14,661 / -0
    Pakistan
    Haha koi ni maybe a new guy will take my place who knows?
    and btw thank you for the kind words bro! :)
    :lol: ni mera istifa pakka hai haha
    :wave:
    Don't worry bro the supporters for that cause will never die.
    :wave:

Was waiting for everyone to get online but i guess django and nilgiri are a bit busy kher :wave:

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  7. Salik

Salik FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,041 / -2
    Pakistan
    So if we control the 'isbaab' of Akhirat, there won't be Qayamat? No. Qayamat is inevitable. That is why people have been interested in the signs of this inevitable. This subject is complete separate topic in Islamic theology, and discussed in very detail. It starts from the very verse of the holy Quran, (54:1) "The hour has come closer, and the moon has split". You perhaps missed this verse. But still you sir don't want to go beyond the holy Quran as it's all hearsay for you.

Anyway, authentic Hadith have many events mentioned as sign of closeness of the day of judgement and events to happen on that day. Lot of insight for those who want to seek.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Zibago

Zibago ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 48,970 / -3
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  9. django

django ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 19,643 / -0
    Pakistan
    :o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:Bro I am genuinley saddened to hear this:cry::cry:I am wishing you follow @Mentee advice
    [​IMG]
    What can I say, it has been an absolute pleasure interacting with you, we held the same views on 99% of policy, it is a true loss to the forum that it is losing a bright and patriotic blogger like your good self ( I hope you come back SOON) If good folks like you are not around then I too will be gone very soon, the forum will not feel the same without you. All the best younger bro.A big Kudos
    @Moonlight @Zibago @Hell hound

• Thanks Thanks x 6
  10. Musafir117

Musafir117 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 6,803 / -5
    Pakistan
  11. Moonlight

Moonlight PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +42 / 10,183 / -0
    Pakistan

@The Sandman bus izat ras nahi a rahi. :butcher:

Isay JIT ke members ke samne le jao. Seedha ho jaye ga. :D

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  12. Hell hound

Hell hound STAFF

Ratings:
    +2 / 7,065 / -0
    Pakistan
    give him some time bro he will come back :D bat hoi hay us say :enjoy:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  13. Nilgiri

Nilgiri ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47 / 33,935 / -10
    India
    I completely understand brother, honestly I have been thinking same thing lately way this forum has been going...but I just limit my time/interaction because there are still some good folk here...but quitting cold turkey I totally get too.

I wish you well, and you will be missed for sure...I definitely will, it does sadden me thinking of it. Drop me a line at my email (in my signature) now and then if you feel like, or maybe do drop by here just to say hi whenever you can manage...I know bunch of ppl that do that (say hi/bye, share a cpl developments if they want and go back on hiatus etc).

See you on the other side my friend, if there anything you need, remember you friends here!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  14. django

django ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 19,643 / -0
    Pakistan
    :yahoo::yahoo::agree::agree::cheers:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  15. I.R.A

I.R.A ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11 / 10,920 / -3
    Pakistan
    Nobody said anything about controlling the isbaab "Reasons" sir, studying the reasons is more logical, realistic and educational ........... but if you wish to believe that Bedouin would build tall buildings before the final day .... I am not stopping you ............ believe ........ but I would also like to know what would Persians be doing to make the final day happen? Any narration telling us about that?

And nobody can control these reasons, one day this Earth will die no matter what ..... why should I be interested in signs when I know it is the reality for everyone, the one who dies and the one who lives on for few more years .......... why shouldn't I live in peace on this Earth before it comes to its end? Is it really necessary for me to live in hell before the actual hell? Look at the conditions of Muslims all around the world, in Pakistan they are not safe in their own country, unknowingly eating haram ...... in ME how many more have to die before we come to realise that together we could have been leading the world to peace ...... look around and tell me if Muslims today are what they should be?

Why should I go beyond Quran and accept every other narration and tradition outside Quran as true and holy? Anything outside Quran has to pass the test of Quran ........ others around me can keep on believing that Ayesha and Ali fought battles ........ I didn't want to believe that, and now I don't believe that at all ......... I have my reasons mentioned in Quran, sufficient for me to confirm and hold on to my belief. Does this difference of believing and non believing in historical accounts written by ordinary men matter when it comes to our faith?

For me its enough that Quran has mentioned "Nobody except ALLAH knows when the hour will arrive" .... and the same Quran invites me "To research and study the signs" ....... why shouldn't I believe and follow this?

As I said sir .......... others can believe that Bedouin building tall buildings is a sign of arrival of hour .... to me it doesn't make any sense .......... why Bedouin or Arabs shouldn't build the buildings, do the Persian hear say writers want them to live in tents forever?

Destruction of Mosque Aqsa I think is another sign? Interestingly this mosque didn't exist in times of Messenger Peace be upon him .......... it was built long after.

@Hell hound meesnay :angry: